Chapter 36:

Cam:

*gets a phone call*

cam: *picks up his phone and presses accept*

📱 phone convo 📱

Cam: hello?

Jessica: hey babe what's up?

Cam: Jessica stop calling me!

Jessica: anit I yo girlfriend?

Cam: bitch you is aleah best friend no you anit my girl friend you just some quick pussy that I wanted a quick bust and I'm out!

Jessica: yeah but I bet aleah don't know

Cam: she don't and that's how it's gone stay!

Jessica: whatever dude so can you come over real quick I need you

Cam: why Jessica?

Jessica: because I think someone is outside of my house trying to break in

Cam: you better be happy I like you and you a female

Jessica: how long you gone be?

Cam: give me 20 damn!

Jessica: *starts whispering*

Cam: who you talking to?

Jessica: myself and okay see you then!

Cam: *starts frowning* yeah okay! *hangs up*

***********

This bitch is crazy it sound as if she trying to set a nigga up and I anit trying to go down I got a daughter that I never told aleah about because I had the baby when I was with her but it's bout time I send her a long message and tell her I don't want to tell her in person she might beat me *laughs*

📱 text message 📱

Cam: hey!

A Bae: what's up?

Cam: nothing on my way to see you!

A Bae: well I'm waiting!

Cam: but I need to talk to you!

A Bae: about what?

Cam: I know I've treated you bad almost the whole time we were together I cheated and I didn't come home some nights and I've finally realized you was only bitching because you cared about me and didn't want me to be hurting and shit and I let you hurt and I hit on you and stuff and I apologize babe I really do love you and care for you it hurt when I made it to the house and didn't see you but seen my ring and a note bout your feelings and saying you was leaving but I deserve this you should leave and find someone better than me so you can be treated right because I was never the person to do that! But when I cheated on you I got this girl named Ashley pregnant and she has my daughter I named her after you because I love your name and I love you and I think something bad is about to happen so if something does happen just know I love you and her and tell my baby that I love her I want you to take care of her for me she's at my mothers house you know where she lives if not you have her number but I love you baby girl see ya soon!

A Bae: *starts tearing up readin this message* hey cam?

Cam: yes?

A Bae: can you come and see me one last time please?

Cam: yeah I'll come see you in a minute!

A Bae: okay and thank you I love you too! 👫👪