Chapter 20: (zee p.o.v)

So we in the living room watching tv I swear we some damn early birds he woke me up out my sleep talking bout some food but I mean I can't say no to food so I got up and now we just siting here watching tv but not really watching it more like the tv is watching us if you know what I mean!

Zee: boo I'm thirsty!

Lucas: *grabs dick* I got something for you to drink!

Zee: your so nasty I swear! *gets up*

Lucas: grab me something to!

Zee: what you want?

Lucas: root beer!

Zee: okay! *goes to the kitchen get the drinks and hears the door* I got it! *sits the cups down and opens the door* oh lord!

Brittany: no pleas I just want to talk to you women to women!

Zee: you got 10 minutes and that's it then you got to leave!

Brittany: okay! *walks in and goes to the kitchen*

Lucas: who is it?

Zee: already know!

Lucas: *jumps up*

Zee: sit down its coo she just wants to talk!

Lucas: okay *obeys and sits back down and watches tv* call me yell my name if anything goes wrong you can't whoop her ass anymore understood? Mrs.likeToWhoopAss

Zee: yes sir! *giggles and walks to the kitchen* what's up!

Brittany: I just want to apologize to you personal I was in the wrong position for coming at you like how I did I mean we're women and you probably know the feeling you get when you see you so called man with another women so when I see it I just went off because I didn think he would move on and I would lose my position but I guess I got to recognize I'm not his women anymore and the only thing I will ever be is the baby momma of his child for. Now one!

Zee: honestly I accept your apology and I thank you for coming over and being a women and doing this and I'm sorry for the whole fighting scene I just won't let anyone talk to me crazy that's it!

Brittany: yeah I understand it but I'm not calling the police just saying and I will stay out of you and Lucas life the only time I will ever need to talk to him is about the baby!

Zee: girl you is grown and he not my man!

Brittany: well still I see you might like him a lil so I'm still gone fall back a lil just in case you change yo mind!

Zee: thanks so much!

Brittany: so we cool now?

Zee: of course *hugs her* take care of that baby okay?

Brittany: okay *gets up and smiles* I think I should be going my man prolly looking for me now!

Zee: oh snap man you got a man?

Brittany: just a lil something something *starts smiling*

Zee: you so silly girl! Okay well have a nice day!

Brittany: *walks to the door and sees Lucas* Lucas?

Lucas: *gets up and walks towards her* what's up?

Brittany: bye see you later *smiles*

Lucas: okay call me about the appointment tomorrow I want to come

Brittany: okay babe *frowns face* sorry I mean Lucas I'm so sorry I got to get used to not calling you babe, Bae , boo, nothing

Zee: girl I didn't whoop you for talking to him crazy I whooped you for talking to me crazy and plus I told you we anit dating so feel free to call him whatever you want!

Brittany: okay well I should be getting going!

Zee: okay *hugs her*

Brittany: *grabs zee's ass* phat I see!

Zee: the fuck bitch!

Brittany: *winks and walks out the door*

Zee: did you just see that? *asking weirdly*

Lucas: *starts laughing* just forget it *grabs the drinks and goes to the living and turns on real husbands of Hollywood*