Chapter 21: ( Tae p.o.v)

So I haven't talked to my homie since I dropped the babies off and it's been all day and night so I'm gone call her and see how it went and if she got to keep the babies or give them back because I would hate to see her have to give them up because I mean come on she's been in there live for three years she's so attached to them kids they like her kids if you think about it and I know it ruin her if the system took them Babies away from their (mommy/ sister)

📱phone convo📱

Tae: hello?

Aleah: hey *cheerful*

Tae: what you doing?

Aleah: ready for tomorrow!

Tae: what's tomorrow?

Aleah: well they didn't take the kids because come to find out my mother is not dead like she told everyone she was so she might be going to prison and if she does even if she doesn't I still got 80% chance of still keeping my babies

Tae: I hope they don't take them from you!

Aleah: same here I mean I love my sisters and brother I would hate to lose them!

Tae: I know how you feel because I feel yo pain!

Aleah: yeah not to many people feel me!

Tae: what you and the kids doing today?

Aleah: it's hot as fuck so we going to the water park!

Tae: can I come?

Aleah: yeah bring a date I'm bout to call zee and see if she wants to come!

Tae: I'll call her for you okay?

Aleah: alright that's fine!

Tae: okay I'll call you or text you and tell you what she says!

Aleah: okay that's coo!

Tae: alright luv you boo bye!

Aleah: bye love you too *hangs up*

**************

Yeah I can tell my homie is happy but sad so she wants to get out and have fun so she can be happy again so the water park should be fun I mean it's gone be the family just chillin and having fun but I wonder who in the hell ima bring on my date to the water park!

Tae: *looks through contacts* I wonder is her doing anything

📱phone convo📱

Tae: hello?

Deangelo: hello?

Tae: what you doing?

Deangelo: um nothing bout to go check on my workers!

Tae: the ones selling right?

Deangelo: yeah then I got to handle some business why what's up?

Tae: I needed a favor but I'll call someone else!

Deangelo: like who? And what's yo favor?

Tae: I needed a date but forget it!

Deangelo: you know I like you I'll come just give me time okay?

Tae: you got 2 hours deal?

Deangelo: deal? But babe?

Tae: yeah?

Deangelo: call me in one hour so I don't forget!

Tae: you anit gone answer but I'll call!

Deangelo: thanks but I got to go love you!

Tae: love you too *hangs up*

************

Strike 2 completed my friend is some what happy I have a date now I just have to see if zee Bae is gone or if she gone chicken out talking bout omg no! My hair *laughs*.

📱 phone convo📱

Zee: hello?

Tae: aleah said she was gone call you but I called instead you want to go to the water park with the others?

Zee: of course I'll come but no promise of getting into any slides or sprinklers

Tae: chicken *laughs* oh yeah and bring a date or Lucas some one and these are the words of your best friend aleah!

Zee: okay butt face I'll text her you get ready!

Tae: okay bye!

Zee: bye *hangs up*