Chapter 13: (zee p.o.v)

Okay so damn what the fuck is wrong like I'm literally so fucking confused right now I think I know but I don't know and I'm so worried for Alexis and Aleah even though I can't stand Alexis attitude I love her like a sister and nothing can break that bond even though I'm so ready to strangle her and never let go but before we leave her I wanna get back on good terms so when we get to where we going we are all a family and not mad at each other I made up with my sister/ best friend now k have to get my other sister back!

Zee: Alexis!

Alexis: what? *looks at her*

Zee: why are you so evil when you look at me?

Alexis: oh really your seriously gone ask that question!

Zee: what are you talking about? *turns down the music*

Alexis: when you were friends like really close with my sister I felt like you were not only her best friend but you were mine to and I could tell you anything without you telling everyone else then you and my sister got into that big fight and you took all your fucking anger out on me you told everyone what I told you and it got around my whole school pictures, messages, my life was messed up after that I just can't believe you could tell anyone what I told you I told you my life like how me and my ex had sex and we did all that stuff together and how my past was affect my future and I was sucking dick for money and fucking dudes for money so that got around and dudes started putting there numbers in my lockers and writing notes to me sending me text messages sending me emails and Inboxing me and commenting on my pictures with nasty stuff and my life has been destroyed after that I just don't understand how you could ever ruin my life like that I actually really thought you cared about me and my feelings but I guess since you was mad at my sister you take it out on me!

Zee: *covers mouth and faces forward* Alexis? *softly speaks*

Alexis: *doesn't speak just looks at her*

Zee: I'm so sorry I shouldn't ever have done that to you I swear I am so sorry I never really thought about it or how you were feeling I actually forgot about it and never thought about it Alexis I am so sorry I never meant to ruin your life I swear Alexis please forgive me!

Alexis: I don't hold grudges zee and I love you! I swear you better be happy I love you! You know I forgive you.

Zee: I will try my best to get back to where we were before I'm just glad you expressed that with me because I don't think I would have ever known

Alexis: yeah well I guess maybe I should of told you before

Zee: I shouldn't of did it in the first place

Alexis: it's in the past lets just forget about it!

Zee: talk to your sister she'll give you a good speech!

Alexis: yeah ima ride with her down their so I can talk to her

Zee: that's a good idea!

Lucas: I wanna come!

Zee: I can't be distracted I have to be focused!

Lucas: so you don't think I won't keep you focused?

Zee: actually I know for a fact I won't stay focused with you there

Lucas: how you figure?

Zee: you sexy ass fuck that's how!