Chapter 28: (tae p.o.v.)

So everyone is having a good ass time I'm having a good time but it's hot as hell and I'm ready to get in the water their was really no point in me bringing a date because Deangelo anit paying no attention to me he on his damn phone and I hate when he do this shit because he knows it hurts me because I know he's texting another bitch!

Tae: what bitch you texting?

De'angelo: none!

Tae: yeah whatever you anit slick and I anit stupid!

De'angelo: like I said none and whatever!

Tae: look if you anit wanna come that's all the fuck you had to say because I'm not about to deal with yo damn attitude!

De'angelo: well then I'll just fucking leave

Tae: bye you bitch ass nigga!

De'angelo: what?

Tae: I didn't think I stuttered!

De'angelo: you gone make me smack you and I'm on my phone because I'm trying to figure where I want my feelings at boo I love you and care about you but I also care about Asia too so shit what the hell am I to do when I'm in between love?

Tae: figure out which bitch is better and if you talking about that I'll built bitch you need to leave her and come mess with a real women

De'angelo: whatever ima give my self a week to figure out what I won't so be patient with me okay baby?

Tae: you know I'm yo ride or die I got you babe

De'angelo: *kisses her* I love you girl!

Tae: *just stares at him*

Did this nigga just tell me he loved me?

Tae: I love you too De!

De'angelo: *smiles* wanna go splash?

Tae: yeah *yells* ah Alexis?

Alexis: what's up?

Tae: when you getting in the water?

Alexis: later why?

Tae: you and Shane wanna watch the babies?

Alexis: Shane come help me!

Shane: *gets up* what's up?

Alexis: I need help with the babes!

Shane: oh yeah anything *sits down and picks up cameron*

Alexis: babe?

Shane: what's up?

Alexis: why don't you ever pick up Miya?

Shane: I don't like messing with lil girls!

Alexis: just holding her anit messing with her!

Shane: look ma my friend well my homie my ride or die nigga got sent to prison for rape of a baby and he anit do shit he was baby siting the baby which was his daughter and they said they baby had severe scratches on her vagina and only a male with a big dick could do that and he locked up still he got 1 more year but after I heard that I won't touch anybody child or daughter I'm good but they did like a lie detector test and it came back negative but they still believed he did it!