Chapter 29: (crystal p.o.v.)

I can't wait I'm so eager to get my kids tomorrow the guy already gave me the money he told me he will be to get the kids tomorrow I'm so excited!!!

Kelvin: you betta have them tomorrow!

Crystal: I will I promise!

Kelvin: better because if I come here and you spent my money and they anit here say good bye to your life bitch!

Crystal: I wouldn't be able to make it up to you no other way!

Kelvin: is you getting the kids or not?

Crystal: I don't know babe!

kelvin: I'll let you keep the money but me and my boys need a lot of favors

Crystal: and what's that?

Kelvin: baby don't play dumb you know what we need!

Crystal:'okay if I don't get them I will do whatever you want until the money is paid off!

Kelvin: baby that 2 million dollars in the bags so you gone be doing shit for 200 days!

Crystal: okay!

Kelvin: and if you sloppy and don't do it right I add on another hundred

Crystal: okay anything babe!

Kelvin: starting tomorrow I'll see you!

Crystal: but can I have some right now?

Kelvin: sure *pulls down his pants*

We all know not to actually fuck her and to fuck her in her ass and with a condom because this bitch done let so many niggas hit that pussy she starting to grown black sores around her pussy and shit she bout to stop getting sick from me and all ima want is head

Crystal: I wanna have a baby by you!

Kelvin: *stops on the motion he's at* what?

Crystal: I said I want to have your babies

Kelvin: bitch you crazy! I lost my apatite in fucking you!

Crystal: what's wrong with me?

Kelvin: have you looked at yo pussy lately?

Crystal: all I wanted was to have some more kids!

Kelvin: and seriously what do I look like having kids by you when you trying to give up yo kids now for money so you can buy crack is selling your kids actually worth it and I only asked to buy them to see if you really loved them im they uncle I was gone buy them so I can give them to they dad but now I see their sister is actually doing a damn good ass job taking care of them and you anit getting them because I'm going to help her fight against you *pulls up pants*

Crystal: you just as guilty you had sex with me!

Kelvin: had baby girl past tense!

Crystal: whatever get the fuck out my house then nigga!

Kelvin: bitch I pay for everything in this house!

Crystal: whatever *walks to the back room* I'm done storing yo money and everything else get yo shit and hide it some where else!

Kelvin: okay *grabs crystal and drags her out* I'll put my shit somewhere else and that shit is you get out and don't come back *slams the door*

Crystal: *gets up beating on the door* let me in I'm sorry please let me in!

Kelvin: *feels bad*

?: *honks a horn and yells* ah baby girl come on I need to stop at a gas station so hurry yo ass up!

Kelvin: *opens the door quick as hell* who the hell is that?

Crystal: I don't know baby!

Kelvin: *smacks her* get yo shit just go!

Crystal: can I come back home? Please?

Kelvin: a hoe always gone be a hoe so yes but the couch will be waiting

Crystal: *runs out to the car*

?: hurry yo ass up damn hoe you taking for ever

Crystal: damn boo I'm sorry!