The Stolen Earth

Comincia dall'inizio

"Callufrax Minorr. Jahoo. Shallacatop. Woman Wept. Clom. Clom's gone? Who'd want Clom?" The Doctor asks.

"All different sizes. Some populated, some not. But all unconnected."

"What about Pyrovillia?" Donna asks.

"Who is the female?"

"Donna. I'm a human being. Maybe not the stuff of legend but every bit as important as Time Lords, thank you. Way back, when we were in Pompeii, Lucius said Pyrovillia had gone missing."

"Pyrovillia is cold case. Not relevant."

"How do you mean, cold case?"

"The planet Pyrovillia cannot be part of this. It disappeared over two thousand years ago."

"Yes, yes, hang on. But there's the Adipose breeding planet, too. Miss Foster said that was lost, but that must've been a long time ago" Donna says.

"That's it! Donna, brilliant. Planets are being taken out of time as well as space. Let's put this into 3-D" I say, holograms of the missing planets start to fill the room "now, if we add Pyrovillia and Adipose Three. Something missing. Where else, where else, where else? Where else lost, lost, lost, lost. Oh! The Lost Moon of Poosh" with the last sphere added, the representations suddenly reorganise themselves.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. The planets rearranged themselves into the optimum pattern. Oh, look at that. Twenty-seven planets in perfect balance. Come on, that is gorgeous" I say.

"Oi, don't get all spacewoman. What does it mean?" Donna asks.

"All those worlds fit together like pieces of an engine. It's like a powerhouse. What for?"

"Who could design such a thing?"

"Someone tried to move the Earth once before. Long time ago. Can't be" the Doctor says, a while later Donna is sitting on the stairs while the Architect, the Doctor and I confer. The Doctor and I walk over to Donna.

"Donna, come on, think. Earth. There must've been some sort of warning. Was anything happening back in your day, like electrical storms, freak weather, patterns in the sky?" The Doctor asks.

"Well, how should I know? Er, no. I don't think so, no" Donna says.

"Oh, ok, never mind" the Doctor says.

"Although, there were the bees disappearing" Donna says.

"The bees disappearing. The bees disappearing. The bees disappearing!" I say.

"How is that significant?" the Architect asks.

"On Earth, we had these insects. Some people said it was pollution or mobile phone signals."

"Or, they were going back home" I say.

"Back home where?"

"Planet Melissa Majoria."

"Are you saying bees are aliens?" Donna asks.

"Don't be so daft. Not all of them. But if the migrant bees felt something coming, some sort of danger, and escaped? Tandocca" I say.

"The Tandocca Scale."

"Tandocca Scale is the series of wavelengths used as a carrier signals by migrant bees. Infinitely small. No wonder we didn't see it" I say.

"It's like looking for a speck of cinnamon in the Sahara, but look, there it is. The Tandocca trail. The transmat that moved the planets was using the same wavelength, we can follow the path" the Doctor says.