Chapter 22- Its Time

My father and Killian postponed any trips since I'm getting towards the end of my due date. Everyone has been on edge I could deliver any minute. Whale has me on bed rest, my mom and Ruby spend most of their time with me keeping me company while Killian helps my dad run the Kingdom. "Mom you don't have to stay here I'll be fine by myself." She shook her head she wasn't leaving my side. "I wasn't there the first time I damn well intend to be here now. Emma I don't want anything to go wrong." As soon as she said that I could feel water in between my legs I felt down and could feel the puddle of water on the bed. "Mom it's time the baby is coming to get Whale and Killian." She ran down the hall to where Whale was staying and then to the study where my dad and Killian were. They all came rushing back to my room, Whale was already in here trying to keep me calm. Killian rushes over and grabbed my hand. "You can do this love!"
"I swear to god I'm never having sex with you again you did this to me." I started pushing for what felt like hours and before I knew it our baby was born. Everyone took a turn passing around our child as Killian and I discussed a name. We wanted it to be something special, we settled on a name that means a lot to each of us. "Everyone this is Hope Swan Jones." The name was cute and she was Hope, she gave Killian and I the chance to be a family. And Swab because I've always loved the nickname Killian gave me when we met. Once everyone got to hold her Killian and I walked her to the nursery. At first I didn't want to put her down but when I saw Henry faces as he saw his baby sister I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to her. His little face lit up at the sight of Hope. Killian and I went to bed and prayed our little family would be safe.