Chapter 8- Hiding Henry

After Neal showed up I was a complete mess, I wanted to know how he found me and how he knew I would be here in this quiet little town. My bets are on Regina for trying to keep me from breaking the curse which I only wanted to break more, I still needed to keep Henry away from Neal. Mary-Margaret and I have a plan that if I'm ever out in town with him he is her son and I'm his babysitter. To people that know he's my son I will explain to them the situation if I trust them, this was going to be hard eventually I will tell Neal about Henry but not until I know I can trust him. I wanted to see Regina today so I got dressed and pack my book in my bag before kissing Henry goodbye, I walked to the town hall where Regina sat filling out paperwork. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Ms. Swan I really don't want to hear it."
I sat in the chair and started talking she was going to hear it, "I don't know what you think you are trying to accomplish but I know what I'm going to accomplish. I can send your whole world crumbling into pieces, I can break your dumb curse and you can't stop me. Come for me or my family one more time I'm coming back with my fathers sword and it won't be pretty. I'm not as nice and hopeful as my parents." I got up and walked of not waiting for her response, I needed to get home with Henry before Neal comes back. I rushed home before getting a text from Killian,
K: How about we have our second date tonight?
E: Fine but I get to plan it meet me at the docks around 6
K: Will do love see you later
I didn't know what to say so I just let it go when I walked in the door Henry was sitting in his high chair as Mary-Margaret fed him his food. "Hi baby!" I kissed him on the forehead and told mom about my date with Killian and my plan without involving the curse obviously. When time rolled around I packed some food in a picnic basket and rushed to the docks, when Killian arrived we walked hand in hand to the beach where we sat on the beach and ate. "Emma do you mind if I say something crazy?" I shook my head telling him to go for it. "Even though I just met you it seems like I've known you my whole life and I like you a lot. Would you consider being my girlfriend?" I nodded and kissed him, he rolled over me on the sand. I quickly got up and ran into the moving water him chasing after me, I haven't felt like this in a long time maybe I do love him but what if he doesn't love me.