33. happy birthday ;)

1 YEAR LATER

Josh and I are still going strong and I'm happy about that.  his birthday is coming up so I wanted to do something specail, very specail.

him and I are going back home since it's on a break. he's said multiple times that he doesn't want to have anything big just family and a few friends, so what I have in mind shouldn't be to bad.

it's now 7:00 and I have my beautiful lingerie ready with my clothes over it.

I walk over to Josh house to see that instead a "few" friends it's a big house party with a crowded kitchen.
I walk around looking for josh, once I find him he's sitting with his friends talking about something. I walk up and wrap my arms around his shoulders  from the back and kiss his cheek, his friends look at me then smirk and walk away. like they knew something.....weird

"I thought you said this was gonna be something small" I giggle softly in his ear.

he stands up turning around and placing our foreheads together

"see, it was but word got out that I was having a party and it got bigger" he smiles.

"well I have a birthday present for you, if you wanna head upstairs" I smirk and take his drink sipping on it.
he smirks back at me and says " I think I'll enjoy this one better than what I had in mind" I smile at his response and we both go up to his room.

a few minutes pass of making out, after it got pretty heated we stop for air then I move my lips down to his hips. he had already taken off his jeans, so I just took off his boxers and started giving him a blowjob. after that we started making out again and I was making my way down on him.

After a while of us doing that I hear the door open and look back at a guy I didn't know just standing there, he was probably drunk, or high......or both. I quickly move and cover my self up with the blanket.

"what the fuck get out!"

he acts like he didn't hear me and just stands there then walks back out, we'll that was confusing.

Josh and I start again, once we're done we get dressed then go back downstairs were we see Jason, joe, Cynthia, and Bryce. after more and more partying and more and more drunks were finally all wasted, the party ended a few hours ago and instead of cleaning were sitting playing a game of truth or dare....getting more wasted.

the next morning comes quickly and I wake up cuddled into josh's shirtless chest. With a-you guessed it- hangover

so this sucked sorry, but I'm trying I really am haha and it sucks that I'm really dyslexic so it's kinda hard 😂

hope you enjoyed, hut if you didn't that's fine. have a nice day/night/morning/evening WHATEVER !!!