21. a crop top and my sweatpants

"damn, you look so hot in that"
"a tank top and sweatpants?" I say with a giggle.
"a cropped tank top and my sweat pants" I turn around looking at my boyfriend over my computer screen. we are both facetiming each other because it's poring raining right now.
" I wanna cuddle you, you look so comfortable, we can play our favorite movies on your tv, eat chocolate and popcorn, or you could come over to my place and we could do the same thing. I wanna touch you, I want to feel your presence on me." he pouted.
"fine I'm on my way, be there in a few" I winked as we both shared 'I love you's' to each other then I hung up. I put on my vans and got in my car, I drive to Josh house and found a dry spot where I wouldn't get rained on then walked up to his door and k ocker a few times before his sister, olivia, answered.
"hey, y/n, what are you doing here?"
"came to see Josh why else" I say with a giggle.
"oh yeah I forgot you two where together" she laughs as well. "well, he's up in his room, have fun don't get pregnant" I laughed at her comment
"yes ma'am"I go upstairs to his room and open the door to find him shirtless in shorts on his bed scrolling on his phone.
"hey sexy" i say as I walk to his bed.
"ohh, you look even cuter than when I saw you over the call." I giggled as he wrapped his long arms around me holding me tight and kissing all over my face. I laughed and pulled away from him pressing my lips on his gently. "I love you, you dork"
" I love you more princess" I bite my lip, I love it when he calls me that. princess, baby, sweetheart, anything along the lines of that makes me weak in his arms.
"so what have you been doing" I question him.
" thinking about you, your body, your face, you tiny little nose, how cute it is when you get embarrassed, such as right now" I didn't even realize i was blushing so much until he said that. I cover my cheek with my hands and turn around.
"no I wanna see your cute face" I feel the heat rise more and more in my face. he swings his arms around me and pulls me back on the bed next to him. I screech at the sudden movement and fall back onto him. he wraps his big arms around me holding me tight as I wiggle in his arms.
"stop moving you loser."
I stop and look up at him faking an offended look. "rude" I say in his face popping the d.

OK that sounded a lot dirtier than I had meant it to be , :) sorry haha

for the next few hours we just stayed in his room cuddling, making out and eating food, occasionally leaving the room to use the bathroom but that's it.

Josh was playing with my hair as I was on my phone, he was looking at the stuff I was so he saw everything that was going on. I replied to a few comments on Josh post that said things along the lines of 'Josh is so hot' 'damn, y/n is lucky she gets to see that everyday' I laugh at that one and like them all.

I post on my story a video of us but slowly zooming in on Josh face for no reason at all. haha.

I get a lot of dm's from it but ignore most of them. until one I saw it was from a freaky account, I'm a suing that because the user name was "dirtyboyjosh" it said 'hey how big is his dick' I blush as I read through the other they hand sent me, I decide to reply to then saying "bigger than you think ;)"

I love replying to his fans then seeing their reactions it's always so adorable when they freak out. I know i would if my idols woman noticed me