19. first day back

"ughhhh I don't want to go back to school I wanna stay back home, why did christmas vacation have to end!!!?"

Josh is driving me to school since I still don't have my licence yet.

"just wait until we graduate, well be done with all of this, I promise"
"we better be"
"we will, we're half way through the year. almost done"
we both share a smile as he parks the car. we get out and I stand there for a minute admiring the gates of hell.

"c'mon" he says taking my hand and dragging me to the front doors.
"I don't wanna be here!"
"I don't either but you know we need our grades"
"teachers pet" I snarl at him he rolls his eyes and chuckles walking inside and to our lockers. they are close together so we don't worry.

"I'll see you after class" he gives me a quick kiss on the lips before running to his friends. me on the other hand. I walk slow and alone. I don't have that many friends. the only friends I have are, josh, and the ones josh introduced me to. Cynthia, chase, joe, and jason. of course I met Mads the other day but she goes to a different school far from mines.

it's only 3rd period and I already wanna drag so many people.

we get to lunch and Josh invites me to sit with his friends. once I get over there at least two of them where checking me out. I cringe and sit next to josh. he kisses me on the cheek and I blush slightly with a small smile.
all they talk about is what they did over break I zone out a bit until I feel a hand on my knee and suddenly I'm all ears. Josh was talking.
"I met this little gem over break" I giggle and look down laying my head on his shoulder. "I swear to y'all she's the best at everything" he does a slight wink at me "everything" he says sternly
"OK I get it I'm the best at everything" I mock him and get close to his face "everything" I whisper in his ear and going back to my food.

finally it's the end of the day and I walk to joshs' car waiting for him, I go on my phone and occasionally look up for him. Until the third time I do I see him walking with a girl, his arm around her shoulders, and he's laughing with her. looking at her with lust. my heart sinks to the bottom of my stomach. I've never seen this chick before so I couldn't make any assumptions, I know almost his entire family. so I couldn't tell myself.
that's probably just his cousin
nope
maybe just an old friend
still no he's shown me everyone and everything, as I did the same for him.

I go back to my phone as if nothing happened, and wait for him to come to the car. once he does he unlocks it and gets in as I do the same.

"who was that?" I say sternly
"oh, that was elanor, she's new and the principal asked me to show her around. that's my new best bestfriend" he chuckles
"uh huh" I say shortly before locking my eyes on my fingers as I play with the hem of my shirt
"what's wrong" he says in an 'I know there is something bugging you tell me please' voice.

I pause for a minute

"I just-" I think of what I'm gonna say as I take another pause
"I just don't like seeing you with your arm around a girl that isn't me. it makes me feel like you don't love me anymore and that you don't want me." I say getting a little more quiet than before

"baby, like I said we are just friends, I will never stop loving you, I will never not want you" I look up and meet his beautiful eyes. "I will never, ever, Ever, leave you" he says very sternly "because I love you, I promise"

I look at him with a small, soft smile is plastered on my lips.

"I love you too Josh"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
We get to his house ad he unlocks his door.
"would you like to come inside my kingdom and work on thy work frim scool that thy peasants have asigned for us, my lady"
"I would love to my prince" I giggle walking in the opened door he had held for me.
we go up to his room and I put my bag next to his bed. taking out what I need first.
" since we sadly only have 3 classes together we can work on that work together" I say
" ok, would you like to work on Spanish, Trigonometry, or Mr. Greys' history project" he says putting his bag on on the floor sitting in front of me.
"Hmmm. let's do trig, it takes longer but we already learned the lesson last semester"
"I like the way you think [y/l/n]"
I laugh taking out the books and papers.

I'm so focused on all of this that I don't even realize him filming me on what I'm guessing is tiktok. I had my music blasting through my airpods as it was currently playing all time lows' dear maria, count me in.

I pull my bottom lip between my teeth as I'm stuck on a problem.
"hey babe do you understa-" I look up to see him resting his head on his fist looking at me with lust.
"what" I laugh snapping him out of his trance.
"God you're so beautiful" I blush setting my book aside. "I just want to make out with you and never stop, the way your hair lays on your shoulder and hangs in front of your eyes. you just make me want to melt you're so damn perfect"

I laugh. "no one's stopping you from making out with me" he throws his stuff aside along with mine and pushes me down making us both laugh as he starts to kiss me slowly
.........
after about 50 minutes of our slow heated making out session my phone start ringing. we both pull apart and each other in the eyes "don't answer it" he says leaning back down to kiss me but I move my head and he decides to make out with my neck/collarbone.
"I have to, it's my mom" I say reaching for my phone. he groans as I answer it.
"hello" I say into my phone.
" honey where are you its almost 7" really, dang time does fly by when you're having fun. ;)

"oh my goodness I totally forgot to call you I'm so sorry, I'm over at joshs' place we where doin homework" he takes a sigh of relief
"ok love, but be home at least by 10"
"ok mom, bye I love you" I hang up and throw my to my bag.

"what was that about?"
"oh she just wanted to know where I was, since I forgot to call her and tell her" I say with no emotion "now, where were we?" I say with a smirk
"sorry baby, but elanor wants me to come over to her place so we can study for Mr. Roberts science fair project"
I'm kinda dissapointed, I know he said he would never leave me but, it seems as though he's leaving me to hang out with some chick named elanor.
"oh" I pause looking down "ok, I'll see you tomorrow then" I say getting off the bed and getting my stuff
"baby" he says grabbing my wrist, I turn to meet his eyes " I love you"
" I love you too " his hand slowly falls off of mine and I leave his house and walk back to mine. because of daylight saving it's pitch black outside so I can see anything. my phone is at four percent so I can't use my flashlight. my anxiety is shooting through and I can barely breath I'm so scared. I think you can guess what I am by now. I'm. scared. of. the. dark.

yay me, right?

I get home going up to my room after saying hi to my parents. I'm starting to not like this girl, elizabeth? is that it? anyway, I don't like her, she's taking my man's :(

I put my phone on charge then go on it and answer text and stuff, then purposely go to tiktok seeing that what I thought was correct. Josh did make a tiktok of me. ithe was just a video of me working on trig homework with the song 'yellow hearts' I smile as I read the caption "I love doing homework with her, she makes it less stressful, but a lot harder to think straight ;) ♡" I smile and blush HARDCORE. I like it before putting my phone down and getting in the shower. then after that I do my routine and off to sleep I am.