16. bored

About a week past and I'm laying in bed crying holding a heating pad to my stomach. Shark week is getting the best if me right now. I've ran out of pain relievers and all there is, is healthy food in the house. I reach for my phone and text josh.
'Come cuddle me please'
'What's wrong baby? :('  he replies almost immediately
'Hannah baker is alive inside of me :('
'Lol, I'm on my way princess, don't commit anything, be there in 10 or less'
'Ok, see you soon, bye-bye'
'Bye sweety'
I lay my phone on my pillow and softly cry more from the cramps.

A few minutes pass buy and Josh shows up with more junk food than he had the day before, sodas and Gatorade, and more pain relief. God I love him.
"Hey baby" I say and watch him put the bags on the floor next to my night stand. He comes over to me and gives me a Hershey bar, kind size.
"Thank you baby" I smile and kiss his cheek.

We lay there for at least half an hour just cuddling, kissing, and listening to the rain pour outside. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep in his arms. I swear he puts on some kind of magic dust before he leaves the house.
                       15 minutes
I wake up and see josh is on his phone, I'm cuddled onto his chest. I look at his phone to see what he's doing and he just took a picture of us. My face buried into his chest, and he was kissing my head, I smile at the picture.
"Can you send that to me" I mumble looking up at him. He looks down at me "I was just about to" he winks at me and goes back to his screen. I go on mine and unlock it scrolling through instagram. Looking at my recent post and looking at the comments. Some good some not. But I don't let it bother, if they want to say I'm not meant for the person society has put me with, then that's there personal issue.

I throw my phone and cuddle into josh. "I love you baby"
"I love me too" was all he said
"Meanie"
"I'm kidding you know I love you too." He laughs and hugs me tight. I don't move I keep my arms crossed
"Hug me"
"No, your'e mean"
"Don't make me do it" he gets up and stadles over me lookin in my eyes.
"Do what exactly??"
He starts to tickle me everywhere. As I'm squirming under him my arms open and he throws them around himself, hugging me. I leave my arms loose not hugging him back.
"Come on babe, don't be mean."
"You where mean first." I stick out my bottom lip and look at him sweetly.
"You're to cute" he says softly kissing my shoulder. I shiver at that, one because it's cold and two cause of where he kissed me.
I grab his  phone and go on snapchat. And snap his phone with dorky pictures of me. I then scroll through his memories and see its all me.
"Really" I say laughing showing him the phone.
"Of course, it's because I love you"
"Uh huh"
"Half of these are of me half naked, josh!?"
"It was for when I was on tour.....I needed something to keep me not bored on the bus" he admits.
I burst out laughing of what he said.

...

"So what do ya wanna do now?"
I ask jumping up on the kitchen counter
"I don't know, there's never anything to do here"
"Let's see..." I say as I Google 'things to do with your boyfriend when you bored' I scroll through
"We could go shopping" I jump like a light bulb mentally went off him my brain.
"I could try on clothes and lingres and you can pick what I get" I say smirking knowing for a fact hell agree.
"Okay, but  only  if I get to pick"
"Yes, you pick everything"
"Cool, let's gooooo" he grabs his coat and keys and stuff as I do the same and we head to the car. We drive to the mall and walk to vs. We walk around for a bit picking up something every once and a while until he has about five. He hands them to me and we walk to a dressing room I look through them and point out at the dark is purple one.
"Josh this one barely has any fabric on it"
"Oh really? I hadn't noticed" he smirks and throws me a wink. I roll my eyes and walk back into the room trying them all on and modelling for him.
Once we where done I got about 3 of the 5. Then we go to one of Josh stores and he gets hoodies and more shoes. I pick out some of his hoodies for him only bease I might steal them.
" babe, you know that cologne you wear all the time?"
"Yeah, the Calvin Klein one"
"yes that one"
"what about it"
"ok, you kinda need more" I say in an innocent tone smiling sweetly.
"why" he chuckles
" because I put it on everything I own of yours so it would smell like you" I rock back and forth on my heels smiling.
he laughs "oh my god you're  gonna be the death of me, your so cute!!" he smiles coming closer to me and kissing my lips. I giggle as he pulls away biting my bottom lip.

...

By the time we left the mall we went to get food and went home from there. Josh drops me off at my house and I kiss him goodbye. as he waits there till I'm inside safely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry if this is a flop haven't had the best ideas layely. also might make another book maybe about one of the  why don't we boys. Idk. but see ya next time I update hehehe byeeeee