2. I want you to call me yours

Josh and I went to a very expensive restaurant then after that we went for a walk on the beach. The sun was setting and I couldn't help but glance over at him a couple of times. He looked like an actual angel.
"Hey y/n, I'm gonna tell you something but you have to promise not to laugh at me"
" I can't promise much, but what's up?"
"Ok..."
"???"
He steps in front of me grabbing both of my hands and looking into my eyes. O my god that stupid face of his makes me want to melt every time I look at it.
"Ok, I really like you y/n, and it's more than just a friendship to me, you mean the world to me and if I could call you mine. I'd be the happiest luckiest man on the planet." He says
I didn't realize I was blushing until he said something.
"Josh, I feel the exact same way"
He smiles and starts to get closer
I do the same until we are both inches away from each other. His lips collide with mine perfectly. Like two puzzle pieces that where meant to be connected. I get so many butterflies in my stomach. His lips are so soft. My hand was lightly resting on his cheek while his where sitting on my waist. He pulls away slowly and I do the same.
"I want you to call me yours"
"Ok, then y/n y/l/n will you be mine."
"I would love to" I smile and kiss him again.
We walk to his car and get in he drives to his place. It's around 9:30 and I call my aunt telling her I'm staying over at a friends house and she's says it's ok for me to.
Olivia and I are already friends and she always tells me that josh and I would be so cute together and stuff like that. I never thought it would be true but here we are now. I tell her what happened and she's so happy she hugs me so tight.
We all laugh and I got to meet his little brother.
We go up to josh's room and just watch Netflix.
I end up spending the night there.
The next morning I wake with his arms wrapped around me tight I tried to get up but he pulled me closer. " no stay please, don't leave yet"
I giggle softly and lay back down close to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What should y/n and josh do for the day. Leave suggestions in the comments cuz my mind is always blank and I can never think of anything.
Go follow my: Instagram: savannah._.doyle
Snap: sav_d05
And tiktok: savvy.bbyy
Word count: 462
Bye bye bad biscuits 😁