32. we're really doing this

10 months later

Josh and I did end up going to the same college but we didn't get many classes together. But we live in the same apartment complex so we see each other a lot. Actually at this moment I'm over at his place just chilling. We have the same teachers but not at the same time so him and I are having a study "party", by party I mean junk food and barely understanding math.

"I don't want to do this anymore! I don't understand it" I shook my head at Josh's groaning.

"honey, we've been doing this for 10 minutes"

"let's take a little break" he says putting the books aside and crawling closer to me.

I swear he's way to horny all the time.

As I was correct he starts kissing up my neck.

"Josh I'm not gonna lie, this feels amazing but-" I was cut off by his lips softly blessing mine. then pulling of slowly.
"but what babygirl"
"we have to get this done" he takes the things out of my lap then pushes me back so he's hovering over me. I respect my hand on his on the back of his neck.
"come on just a little break." I huff my breath at him finally giving in. "fine ok, just kiss me" I pull him down pressing my lips together. after a while he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied just to tease him. he reached his hands down to my bum squeezing it a little when I gasped that's when he stuck his tongue in my mouth.  he flipped us over so I was topping and I pulled our lips apart attaching them to his neck leaving soft kisses up to his sweet spot.

nothing more than kissing went on for the rest of the day, after a few hours of us making out we went back to studying.