31. all worked up on another man

I wake up at nearly 12 a clock in the afternoon with a pounding headache.

what the hell happened last night?

as Cynthia and I get dressed in our body tight dresses, we've done our makeup and hair and let me just say we look badass. we get up to the party and it's already pooling with drunk horny teenagers, we walk in and get a few drinks walking around I find Josh and walk up to him "hey babe" I grab him by the collar of his shirt and kiss his lips roughly. He grabs a hold of my hips and we start dancing to the music blasting in the background. a few moments past and more shots down and I'm drunk off my ass. I've lost Josh but I see one of his friends so I go up to then asking where he is. they tell me that he must have went outside so I go out and see him sitting alone on the grass. "hey loser" I slur as I walk up to him. I sit down next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

He looks at me sternly as if he's trying to burn a whole in my head. "Why would you do that?" he says calmly. I'm confused at first "Josh what are you talking about?" I start to sober ul a little at least trying to gain focus on the situation.

"I saw you cuddled up to that guy in there. you all up on him, swaying your hips on him. what where you thinking."
"Josh I'm not thinking anything currently I'm drunk I don't know what's happening there are two of you right now" I say blinking a few times.

"come on we're going home" he gets up and pulls me along with him once we get in the car he starts it driving fast to my house. We get home and he gets out telling me to hurry up. once we get in the house he flips me around so I'm pinned to the door but facing it. he grabs my hands tightly and leans down to my ear. "do you think it's funny for me to see you with another guy doing what you where doing to me just 5 minutes before." he says very husky in my ear leaving rough kisses down my neck, he gets to my shoulder and leaves a few love bites. "do you think I like it when I see my girl all worked up on another man." I stay quiet not knowing what to say. but I sure as hell know where all of this is going next.
"answer me!" he grunts in my ear. "n-no josh" 
"you're right. because I hate it. you make me crazy" he nearly rips of my dress and throws me on the bed
Holy Shit
I think to myself, I'm loving jelous josh.

the night continues of screams, pants, and a lot of cursing. let's just say the next morning I'd be sore.

and I was correct. I'm sore with a pounding headache and I can barely move my legs

OMG I DON'T WHY THIS TOOK SO LONG I'M SORRY BUT I'M EXTREMELY LAZY ......whoopsies