27. tiny smut

the song has nothing to do with the chapter I just really like it :) enjoy
smutty :)

"babe" I say next to a whisper. Josh was over at my place, my parents weren't home so we where on the couch cuddling. he responded with a 'mhm' letting me know he was listening.
"I know we have these rediculous conversations all the time but, why, why do you actually love me. I'm not like any other girl you've ever dated" he let go of my waist and say up straight.
"exactly. you aren't like any of the girls, you're perfect in my eyes"

"but they are all beautiful and funny and-"
"stop" he took my tiny hands in his. "I hate when you talk about yourself like that. I love everything about you. I love the way you try to be serious in every goofy situation. I love how i can make you blush without even saying a word to you. I love that you try your hardest to make everyone happy. I love you. just the way you are.

I smiled slightly at that. even though we had talked about this a lot it still made me super happy when he explained what he loved about me.
"thank you" I kissed his lips softly and pulled away but before I could he caught the back of my neck pressin our lips together again and slowly leaning back on the couch to-where he was hovering over me. he grinder his hips down on me slightly making me moan a little, he then proceeded to slip his tongue between my lips making me weak. I didn't even want to fight for dominate I just wanted him. we spent a while just making out, soon enough his shirt was off and my short where slowly coming off.

we heard the front door open and close hearing a 'y/n we're home'. Josh quickly jumped off me and got his shirt off the ground, he put it on and I fixed my shorts. After that we both went back to cuddling and watching some random moving that was on TV that neither of us where interested in. my parents walked into the kitchen with a few bags.

my parents greeted the both of us with a few hello's.
"mom, josh and I are gonna go up stairs, call me if you need anything"
I say as innocently as possible even though I was extremely sexual frustrated.

"okay honey be safe, don't do anything stupid" I roll my eyes and we both go up to my room.

as soon as we get up there josh shuts the door with his foot and locks it slamming me against it kissing me roughly. he squeezed my bum a bit making me part my lips. he took the advantage to slide his tongue in my mouth. we had a heated make out until he picked me up by my thighs taking me over to my bed.
with my legs still wrapped around him, he deepened the kiss and moved his lips down my jaw, neck, and chest slowly arising at my waist. he left small love bites on my skin before he slowly entered a finger into me.

Josh and I have had sex many times but when we 'make love' it's so much better. the way our bodies mold together like puzzle pieces. the way I love his body against mine. it's way different than anything I've ever experienced.

"I'm still confused on how you can loOK so innocent while suckling me off" he chuckled making me blush.
and I did was shrug my shoulders blushing a bit harder. "it's crazy how you still get so embarrassed when I say things like that, come on its been nearly 5 months since we started dating."

my smile grew wide as I remembered the life we used to have. "and it's been almost 2 years, since we met online" I said softly nuzzling my head into his chest yawning softly.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too josh"