chapter 11 ~ 𝒊'𝒎 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

Start from the beginning

     "Do you want me, baby?" Yoongi needled hotly, sucking at the skin above my pelvis.

     "Y-Yes," I implored. "Yoongi, p-please."

     "Please what, huh?" he teased, carelessly slipping out of his jeans.

     I moaned deeply, arching my hips closer to his. Yoongi chuckled softly, peppering my neck with wet kisses until our lips met against. He kissed me greedily, and I let him, wanting him to explore every inch of me, because I trusted him. Blindly, Yoongi reached out towards his nightstand, clutching the handle of the drawer and yanking it open. He cursed under his breath, looking up to shove the drawer back into place before sticking his hand inside and patting around. I ran my nails along his abdomen, tracing the grooves in his stomach. 

     Yoongi began hurriedly tearing something between his teeth, the aluminum foil fluttering down onto the floor. I watched it glint in the shadows before disappearing, gazing back up at Yoongi calmly. Slowly, he slipped his throbbing cock from out of his boxers, forcing a condom over the tip. I watched curiously, his actions hesitant and shaky. I gently wrapped a hand over his, moving it back and forth. He released a yielding moan, his cock growing harder at my touch. Slowly, I guided it down towards my entrance, pausing only to let go and have Yoongi take over. He pushed into me gently and I whined aloud, his size making the area around my lower abdomen seize up.

     "Are you okay?" he groaned, pressing his forehead against mine.

     I nodded breathlessly, bucking my hips up against him. Slowly, Yoongi rocked his hips into mine, his thrusts long and slow. I dug my nails into his back, shutting my eyes at the pleasurable pain that seemed to make my mind go white. Yura had never made me feel like this before; his aggressive, possessive ways only satisfied himself.

     Gradually, Yoongi's thrusts grew more urgent. His breathing grew rapid and shaky, his hands fisting the pillow behind my head for support. His moans became louder as he came close to reaching his climax.

     "Fuck!" he cried, gritting his teeth. 

     Yoongi continued thrusting himself inside me, helping me to reach my own climax. Hitting all the right places, I moaned loudly, digging my nails deeper into his shoulders as I arched my back against him.

     Breathless and sweaty, Yoongi pulled himself out, stroking his cock a few times to force any remaining cum. He looked down at me wearily with a weary smile, his breathing ragged as he bent down to kiss my lips softly. I moaned against him, feeling limp and spent as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and forced him down on the bed beside me.

     "I love you," Yoongi murmured, his blinking growing slower. 

     I nuzzled my head against Yoongi's, smiling weakly. "I love you, too."

_  

     All I could think about was Yura. My thoughts were consumed with him; the feel of his rough, worn hands on my mid-section, the smell of his rotting breath wafting into my face. His chapped lips exploring every inch of me, growling threats and harsh words to keep me in my place. A whimper escaped my throat as I curled in on myself, clutching the pillow beneath my head and never wanting to let go.

     "Baby?"

     Yoongi pressed a gentle kiss against my shoulder and I shuddered, keeping my eyes shut tightly. My breathing grew heavy, my heartbeat thundering in my ears. Don't think about it! my mind shouted. Don't think about any of it! I reached up and pulled desperately at my hair, Yura's bitter voice ringing through my ears. Tears cascaded down my face, my whining becoming brisker. I felt Yoongi flip me towards him, tucking my head under his chin and rubbing my back soothingly. Every move he made seemed dull and numb; it felt like he was a thousand miles away from me rather than tucked under his bedsheets right beside me. I grabbed nervously at his stomach and sides, not wanting him to disappear.