chapter 11 ~ 𝒊'𝒎 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

Začít od začátku

     Yoongi shuffled into the dark room, every light inside shut off. I looked around for a moment, taking in the silhouettes of the bed and dresser, lurking in the shadows like monsters in the night. I had only been in Yoongi's bedroom once before, about a year or so ago, and remembering the feel of his hands against my skin sent a mundane sensation throughout my body.

     Gently, Yoongi laid us down on his bed, the sheets cold beneath me. He brought our lips together, kissing me slowly and hesitantly. I unhooked my legs from around his waist, reaching up to thread my fingers through his silky black hair. He broke the kiss, gazing down at me nervously. I tugged gently at his hair, pulling his mouth back down over mine.  He groaned tensely, one hand running up under my sweatshirt and over my ribs, the other fisting the pillow beside my head. 

     "Yumin-ah," he mumbled. "It's okay if you don't want to-"

     I brought a hand down over his mouth gently to silence him. Yoongi narrowed his eyes as he smiled, nudging my hand aside to press a quick kiss against my lips.

     "Don't be a pussy," I chortled.

     "Excuse you?" Yoongi chuckled, working his way down my neck slowly. When he reached the dip between my shoulder and neck, he bit at the skin sharply, resulting in a whimper from me. I ground my hips upwards against his to mess with him, holding back my laughter as he moaned against my neck.

     Yoongi lowered his hips over mine, pushing against me softly. I could feel him grow hard through the thin fabric of his jeans. I bit my bottom lip gently, reaching down with one hand to undo the front button of his pants. Slowly I unzipped his jeans, reaching further down to cup his bulge. A breathy moan slipped out of him. He lowered his head against my shoulder as he tried to focus himself.

     Gently, I moved my hand back and forth, teasing another moan out of the man. I chuckled airily, lowering my other hand to hook a finger in his belt loop. I tugged at it playfully, silently pleading for him to take it off. Yoongi groaned willingly, pushing himself to his knees. I watched him quietly as he pulled his shirt over his head, shaking his head wildly. He looked back down at me cooly, his hair sticking up at odd angles. An even chuckle slipped passed my lips as I guided Yoongi's mouth back down over mine, my kisses growing sloppy and frenzied.

     Yoongi pulled gently on the end of my sweatshirt, his hand bundling up the soft fabric. "Off," he mumbled against my lips.

     I furrowed my brow momentarily until I realized that he wanted me to take the sweatshirt off. I recollected my limbs, pulling my arms through the sleeves so I could pull the sweatshirt over my head. I discarded the hoodie on the floor, reaching up almost instinctively to continue kissing the man above me. I felt Yoongi's fingers hook under the waistband of my leggings, slowly pulling them over the curve of my rear and down to my knees. On my own I forced them off, kicking them somewhere onto the floor over the edge of the bed. My skin tingled as more of my body became exposed to the open air. Yoongi ground his hips against mine, the warmth of his body flowing onto me in waves.

     "Yoongi," I breathed. 

     I messed with the band of my underwear hesitantly, feeling Yoongi's hand slip over mine to help me pull it off. He reached up and unhooked the back of my bra so that he could discard it somewhere on the bed. He chuckled softly at me, trailing kisses down my neck and chest before moving down across my abdomen. I moaned softly, arching my back against his touch, completely comfortable with being so intimate with him. I hadn't realized how much I wanted this until the opportunity was handed to me.