"I did. Thank you soooo muchhhhhh. You're a lifesaver Sou...." She rolled over onto her stomach. "What are we having for lunch?"

"I'll check what we have in the kitchen." I shut the door of the bathroom.

"Shall we go out for a walk today?"

I was doing my business.

"SAURA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"WHAT? SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE." This girl. How was I supposed to hear her with the water running?

"Alright." She giggled.

I stepped into my room. "You couldn't wait a minute!"

"Shall we go out today? The park? For a walk."

"Oh it's been so long dude." I grew excited. "At five?"

"Done." She was smiling like a crazy witch and she ran out of my room pulling me by my hand towards the kitchen.

She then sat on a chair at the dining table and rested her face on her hand, looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I cocked my head to my right.

"Well cook! I am waiting! Duh. " She waved her hands in the air.

"You least you could do, is be thankful." I huffed and turned around opening shelves to look at the stuff available.

"Trust me I am extremely thankful for your existence as a whole, but my brain is screaming the word food." She pulled her hair with both her hands.

"Should've learnt to cook." I chuckled.

"I have you and Noah. I'll survive. And don't start your lecture. I am already dead inside and my brain can't put two and two together."

"Alright, alright. Rest up, I'll bring you food in a few minutes." She was already asleep on the table . Cute.

I toasted bread and made fluffy omelettes. The secret to making your omelettes fluffy is a dash of milk and beating the eggs up really, really well.

I made a few sandwiches with veggies and greens. A banana for Mare and done! Perfect.

"It smells good." She sniffed around.

"Food's ready." I placed the plates on the table and we started digging in.

"Mmmm.....heaven." She moaned. "Oh! There he is!" She pointed somewhere above my head with her eyes closed.

"What?" I looked up confused.

"Jesus." She smiled cheekily.

I laughed out loud. This idiot would be the death of me.

"Yeah, stop over reacting and eat up."
I was enjoying my sandwiches.

"Your husband is going to be a lucky man, hon." She smiled at me lovingly.

"He is." I chuckled.

"I'll do the dishes, go ahead." She said getting up from her chair.

"You alright? Aren't you sick?" I asked worried.

"Nothing that your cooking can't solve." She winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and placed my plate in the sink. "Don't drop my dishes on the floor."

She mimicked dropping a plate and caught it again and smirked at me.

"Just know that you will end up with a face as bashed as the broken plate." I threatened her lovingly and started walking away.

"I know you love me." She giggled.