Secrets

Michiko Pov

I stayed in Miya's room most of the night to make sure she was okay, if she needed anything. I honestly waned to make sure that she wasn't sick or worst. Around 2:00 a.m. she was peacefully sleeping. She was so beautiful. Her pigtails were undone and loose,so the flowed to her side. When done like that her hair is relatively long, like Momoko. She was cuddled with her Octi toy and her breaths were small and steady. However the covers were all he was at the end of her bed. Her window was open and for a summer night it was oddly cool. She shivered a bit and I saw an opportunity to do something sweet. I gently grabbed the cover and pulled it near her chest. She smiled in her sleep an cuddled with the covers. Oh how gentle. How innocent she is. How heartbroken she will be when she finds out. I sigh.

I longed for a girl that was just like her. So sweet and nice to the world. How painful when I settled for less. I clamped my hands together. The less tore my heart multiple times. Yet I was forced to be with her. Forced to do horrible things. The things I had to because of her, because she made me.

I was humiliated, in front of dozen of "people" and she didn't care. The scars that once covered my skin, caused by her and him. Not HIM but him. The figure. I close my eyes. We went through hell. Out of revenge then lust, then love perhaps. The more we watched over them the more we fell. At least I did. I was never mad at her. Miyako I mean. She's a heroine. It's her job to fight criminals, and I am one. Well I was a criminal. I don't like the pain I caused, maybe that's why I was given her. She gave the pain and defeat I cast upon other people. I look at Miyako. "I think I love you." I whispered, barely hearing my own self, and lean over to kiss her forehead. She wouldn't hear me. She wouldn't know yet. And I was okay with that. She didn't need to know everything. Not all at once. Maybe when were together...if that will every happen.

I leave her room, surprised to see my Momokai in the living room asleep. He looks less dreadful, and more happy I guess. My stomach growled and I tip toe to the kitchen. What to eat, what to eat? I opened the fridge and I saw small sandwiches stacked on a plate covered, with a note on top of it. For lunch time, Please don't eat. Miya (:

I smile a bit, so sweet. I ended making turkey sandwich, because it wasn't to big of a meal but it would satisfy me. I took my sandwich to the living room and sat on the love-seat. I munched on the sandwich and she kept coming into my mind. "C'mon Boomie, let's have a bit of fun..."She used her chain and wrapped it around my hands. She also put her chain on my neck to hold me in place. She grabbed clampers and would clamp some of my sensitive parts. She was always rough and our first time in the arena, She whipped me and made me bleed almost to death. I been eternally scared ever since. Her tongue told lies, not helping that she had had a tongue piercing, which I despise so much. Such a bad attitude. She was a brat. I chuckled and finish my last bit of sandwich. She was Brat. I hate her. And I don't hate anyone. I lay down on the couch. And she's still out there, looking for me. They all are looking for each and everyone of us. I close my eyes. And looking for them too.

"Dude get up!" I head someone yell. "5 more minutes..." I mumbled and tried to go back to sleep. "Michiko, it's 3:30 p.m. you're sleeping the day away!" I slight cracked my eyes open. It was my two brothers or in this case, my two bothers, trying to get me up. "Ok ok...I said slowly getting off the couch,and the cover fell off. Wait cover? "Who gave me the cover?" I asked. I looked at them and hey both shrugged. "Hey guys lunch will be served in the backyard, care to join us." I look back and saw Miyako and she looked a lot better. She wore a blue tank-top and a frilly white skirt, with brown gladiator sandals. She had her hair in two loose pony tails, and instead of curled the were long down to her back. She smiled at us and I blushed.

"That sounds good, see you in the back bro." Kauroki said running toward the backyard. "We sopped by the house and picked up necessities, there's a guest room down there." Momokai said pointing down the hall, then leaving me and Miyako alone. I didn't wanna say anything because of morning breath, so it was slightly weird. She smiled at me once more before saying, "The guest room has an additional bathroom. Hope to see you in the backyard." She said before walking off too leave me. "Oh and thank you." she said slightly looking over her shoulder. S-She knew? "Umm what about?" I stammered. "The cover, it was getting chilly last night." Did she hear what I said, did she feel the small kiss. I started to get really sweaty, nervous sweat. "W-Well you're welcome." I said. "Yeah, well see you in a few." She said and walked out the living room. I felt a relief. She didn't know.

In a half hour I was outside with everyone. Surprisingly Karuoki and the Soccer chic weren't fighting. We were all just chilling on this nice day, like yesterday never happened. Then slowly a conversation of a party came up. "No way in hell am I going to Morbucks party just for her to shake her barbie doll body all up on everyone!" Kaoru yelled. "Someone mad another girl has bigger tits than them?" My brother asked and you all know who.  "1 Why would I care about chest size, and 2 shut the fuck up you pervert!" She said punching his arm, but more like a brother and sister way." It'd be a good break after the event that happened yesterday..." Momoko said. "I agree plus all the stuff we bought got destroyed in the rubble. So another trip to maybe some of the little stores too." Miyako said with a sparkle in her eyes. 

"No! No more shopping!" Kaoru yelled and scrunched up her noes. "Shopping? What time Miyako." Momoko asked. "7:00 I think but I forgot to ask," She turned to look at us. "Would you guys like to come with us to the party?" "Us?" We asked "Them!" Her friends yelled. "Yes you guys. you're our friends." She said looking at me. "Friends more like acquaintances, plus they wouldn't know anyone there." Kaoru retorted standing up and kicked a soccer ball. "I'm gotta head to the Rec. I signed up fo a dance class, so see you dudes." She waved bye to us and I think she even nodded towards Karuoki a bit. "I didn't think she'd be intersted in dance.'' I said. "She used to dance when she was little and a bit in school." Momoko said. "Hip hop I assume?" Momokai said they nodded. "And ignore what she said you guys are our friends, and it'd be nice if you guys came to the party with us." Miyako said pulling one of her pony tails.

"We would love too." I said before my brother put their two cents in. She smiled at me once more and I think she blushed a bit. "I'm glad you will come. I'll let you in on a little secret. Kaoru like you guys." She giggled and Momoko laughed. "She does actually. But don't tell her we told you guys it's a secret." Miyako finished.

I won't tell you everything Miyako.

I need to have some secrets.