Rough Start

Kaoru/Buttercup

" Go Kaoru go!" My coach yelled at me from the other side of the gym. I was working on beating my time for the one mile run. 2 minutes and 34 seconds. Just...a...little..done! I charged through. " Time." I asked running in place. 1 minute and 56 seconds! I don't know how you did it. He danced a little bit before turning his attention back on me. " Well I'm going to go lock up the equipment and head home good work today." He scratched his black beard on his chubby face and turned around. " I don't know how she does it. Must have super-powers or something?" I heard thanks to my super good hearing. I sighed. Only the professor, Ken, Poochie, Mayor and Ms. Belluim, and our family knew. We are the Powerpuff girls. Yeah the heroes of New Townsville. All those monsters you'd see us fight on the daily. The bullshit. As soon as him dies, everyone monster or villain, went quiet. And I'm bored!

This is my current after school schedule.

Monday. Track/Gymnastics

Tuesday. Soccer

Wednesday.Basketball

Thrusday. Football

Friday.Swimming

Saturday. Boxing

Sunday. Karate

My schedule is still free. I have the opportunity to do things in my wait time. Today though is Tuesday and I was getting my zone. I have private coaching at the Rec because I'm a girl but I still play on an all boys team. It makes no sense but whatever. I started stretching my legs on the ground. Over the years of my life I discovered that I'm pretty flexible. That of course worked to my advantage kicking butt, but not- " Hey sexy, what you doing here?" with the guys. I glared. One had blond hair and blue eyes. His skin was lil tan and he was smiling but it was his friend who made the comment. I spun my head towards him and my face dropped. They looked so damn familiar. His eyes were forest green and his skin was kinda pale. His black hair covered his eyes as he gazed upon me holding his basketball. His smirk grew and so did my scowl." Look babes like you should be on the sideline cheering for me. So I can see you jump." He said looking at my chest. " And perverts like you should be locked in jail." I retorted. " Ouch that almost hurt." He dribbled a bit. " But in all seriousness the men need to play now." He said smirking. " Oh when are they getting here." He smirk dropped and he glared at me.

" We are men!" He yelled. " Really cause with you puny body,and high pitched voice you got me fooled." I said standing up. " I am not puny, and I can prove it, in more ways than one." He winked and I gagged in his face." You think your a bad bitch don't you." I rolled my eyes. " Hell no. Just don't bother me." I folded my arms. " Wait a sec I heard about you." He said. The to his friend. " They weren't lying when they said she was smoking." I punched him in the stomach for that. " Jeez. They weren't lying about her strength neither." He held his stomach. " You might wanna ice that." I mumbled and went to go get my gym bag. " Damn. Her body is so fine. What is she? A double D." I heard him tell his friend from across the gym with my super hearing. My face flushed. Okay maybe I did have the biggest chest but he didn't have to guess my size! I hulled my bag and made my way to the rec doors. " There she is!" I saw my friends Miyako ( Bubbles) and Momoko (Blossom). " Did you forget what today is!" they asked. " Uh a hot one." I said wiping the sweat from my forehead. " No! It's our anniversary!" The both looked hurt. " Calm down. I didn't forget. I'll meet you guys at Anne's in 20. I need to change." They smiled and ran out the doorway.

I showered and finally put on some clothes. I decided black cargo pants, and a green tank. and black converse. " Dear why don't you wear a cardigan" My mom said. " Mom it's 97 degrees outside. I think I'll be good." I said giving her a quick hug. " I need to get you a skirt, and some dresses." She mumbled. " Mom I'm 18. And for those 18 years you know I don't wear skirts and dresses willing." I grabbed my keys and skateboard. " Be careful!" she said as I closed the door to our penthouse. No worries there. Nobody dares mess with me.I got on my skateboard and went to Anne's. " Finally." Momoko said clearly ready to eat the food. " Kaoru-Chan." Miyako said. " Hey I'm here. Let's eat." I slide in the booth. " Wait!" Miyako put two presents on the table wrapped in small boxes.One was red and the other green" Open them." She smiled. Me and Momoko grabbed them and open the top. Inside was a small necklace with a gemstone. I had an emerald and Momoko had a ruby. " How did you afford this?!" We asked. She smiled and pulled out her's from her dress. A sapphire one. " When we were fighting, Mojo I think in that cave, I saw them on the ground and picked them up." She giggled. " Well I can't top that but I got you two this." Momoko said handing Miyako and really fancy P2 bag and then she looked at me. " You're always complaining about your skateboard being old. So I got you one custom made." She went outside the store and came back with a a black and green skateboard. she smiled and flipped over the back. It had neon green background and black stars. The word Tough were graffiti on the back.

Omg! I snatched out her hand. " You're damn right I'm tough. And I love it. Anne can um you give them their cookies." I yelled she gave me a thumbs up. They both looked at me wide eyed as she brought out two small cookies. " Uh, guys u have something under your plate." I said smiling. " You're a bad actor Bc." Momoko said. " Shut up and just look under the damn plate." I retorted. They lifted up their plates an squealed so loud, my ears popped. " Vip tickets to Crowz Brotherz Concert. We checked like fifty times. How did you get these?" Miyako said looking at their passes. " Made a few calls sorted out a few deals. And well it's start at 8:00p.m. tonight." I said. The smiled and hugged me. " WE LOVE YOU!" I hugged them back. I love you too. But I didn't say it out loud. I'm not that sappy. " Happy Z ray anniversary." I said instead which in between the lines said I love you guys.

After we ate out lunch they headed to the concert and I headed home. I don't like the Crowz. Way to girly. I carried my new skateboard while riding my old one. I plugged in my Radio Bumz big ass headphones and turned up my favorite band Doomed in Death. They are actually a band that moved into rock and rap. They are awesome. " Bitch don't try to tell me what I'm gonna do, Look at how you dress I'm not gonna take orders from you." I loved that line. I guess I was really into that line because soon I was flying and pulled into a dark ally. " Told you guys we catch a babe." A voice I remembered said. " Ace!" I yelled. " Why its the sports bra bitch. Why you keep catching my eye babe?" He said touching my face. When his finger came close to my mouth I bit it. He yelped and pulled back. " You'll pay for that." He said. I stepped backward and felt something fatty around me. " I got her." Big Billy said. " Nice job B.B. Arturo get the tape." Ace instructed. " He came near my legs (cause he can't get past 'em) and tried to tape 'em together. I used a lil of my ppgz power and kicked his ass into the brick wall. I then took Billy's head and flipped him into Grubber. " Well Ivy Knows what to do with you." She hissed and grabbed my hair. She was such a snake! I bit her arm and she whimpered then I head butted her. I smiled and felt happy until my arms we grabbed and my legs were locked. " Me and you babe. Let's see what you are packing." He started lifting up my shirt when an ahem came from behind us. " Mind if I cut in." He turned us around and a a" dark shadow with a pearly white smirk appeared. " Mind you shit okay. We're just settling a score." His gripped tighten.

He came closer and I gasped. The bastard from the gym. " Let her go." Ace gripped loosen and I looked up. His usual green skin was white. " We thought you dead." They dude chuckled. " You thought wrong. Now leave." He said. " Ace pushed me behind him. " No. Just cause your a bad ass now doesn't mean you cut into our work." He threw a punch at him. The dude caught it and twisted his arm around. He pushed Ace into the wall and said. " Any more problems. We run these streets. You had your chance." He let go and Ace fell. " Gang Green Gang, Let's go!" He dashed with his gang following him. When i looked back up the dude was smiling and offering his hand. I pfft and got up myself. " A thank you would be nice you know." He said. " I didn't need your help." I replied grabbing my old skateboard. " I save your life." He retorted. " I put the new one in my hand and looked back at him. " No you didn't. I had one last bastard to hurt. It would've been easy just to flip him." I explained. " Look a thank you would be nice okay. Whether you admit it or not I helped." I rolled my eyes. " You got in the way! you may not know this place well enough but when the GGG can't get something the first time they'll keep trying. Especially when threatened. You made things a little more worst." I huffed. " Look I know we didn't exactly have the best introduction but WE can smooth things over easily." He smirked and I started down the streets. I had it with boys.

I came to my condo. Where I got the feeling I was being watched. " If you don't stop following me!" I yelled and swung around to punch whatever. I wasn't surprised it the dude, just surprised he caught my punch. " Hey. You got a mean swing. Good form. Strong muscles. Pretty eyes." He wandered off. I put my hand away and growled. " Why you following me?" I yelled. He put his hands in his pocket. " To make sure you didn't get hurt." He looked to the ground. " Well I'm fine see!" I growled. I don't care if he taller than me. Or what he looks like in his clothes. He may be a boy but he doesn't need to watch out for me like that! " Cool belt." He said pointing to my Ppgz belt. " Yeah whatever. Leave me alone." I said and turned my heel. " Got a name?" He asked. " Yeah but its nothing to you." I went into the revolving door and took the elevator our condo.

I flopped on my bed. What a long day. I put on my basketball shorts and took off my shirt. I stayed in my sports bra. I can't sleep with a shirt on. When I got in bed I looked out the window. I felt my eyes slowly closing. I thought I saw a pair of green eyes outside but it must have been my imagination.

Right?