Favorite Flavor

Momoko/Blossom

 " And the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuff Girls." I ended the story at the library. The children around me clapped and some raised their hands to ask questions. "Why did Mojo want the Powerpuffs gone?" A boy with a face so chubby that I could not see his eyes. His bald head wasn't helping him either. " Because Mojo didn't like them." I answered. " But they are so nice." A girl who looked like a younger Miyako said. " They can also be a pain." I looked to see a guy with red hair and a cap standing in the back. His crimson eyes were dazzling and he wore a black beater and dark red sweatpants. His shoes matched his beater. His muscles were perfect outline on his tan body and he looked like the type to fight. I volunteer here at the library and for the past week I have been seeing him here often bothering me or some little kid. " I'm sorry I didn't see you there. The ages for this group are 5 and up but I figured you could read by yourself." I retorted. He rolled his eyes as so did I. "Anyway kids go have fun with the rest of the library."  I said and my little group ran off to the books.

" I couldn't do what you do. Fill them up with false hope." He said. I rolled my eyes and picked up the books. The kids really like the Powerpuff girls so, it was a lot of books. They were heavy too. " May I help you?" He asked and didn't wait for my response, and grabbed my books. " I was fine but thank you." 

"So red got a name." He asked as I lead him to the Adventure section. " Yes I do." I answered. " Gonna tell me red?" He said putting the rest on the shelf. " It's Momoko." He smiled " I like red better." I rolled my eyes. " I never really seen you here up until last week. Where you from?" I asked. " Actually from here. I left around 13." He smiled at me. " So Red, got any plans?" He asked. I shook my head. " So you want to stay with little kids all day or hang out with me?" Was he serious. " Umm.." I didn't know. Would I'd be cheating on Dex if I hung out with him. You know how gossip works. So I guess it's a no. " Yeah I'll hang out with you." Did I just say that? He grinned. " I'll meet you outside." He patted my head and walked out the door. " I watched him and then the pudgy kid came up to me. " Are you in love?" He asked. " Excuse me?" I said surprised. " How long were you here?" He shrugged. " Are you?" " I'm not in love I just met the guy." The little girl that looked like Miyako said. " True love can strike at any moment. I read that in a fairy tale. Are you in a fairy tail Ms. Momoko?" I backed away slowly. " No and you kids need to mind your own business. I'm not in love.  I'll see you guys tomorrow."

I grabbed my bag and ran out the library. " Red over here." That guy said. " My name is Momoko." I said. " I know but still calling you Red is my nickname for you." He joked. " You got a name?" I asked. " I was wondering when you were going to ask." He chuckled. " It's Momokai." 

Since we both didn't bring our cars we walked all through downtown. He was actually a nice person. We had very similar likes and dislikes. We both enjoy comic and are a secret geek. We dislike most people telling us what to do and can't stand the cold. When I am around him I can't help but feel a dark aura around him. Small and weak but still there. Maybe it's just because he gave the impression as a bad boy. Who was I to judge. He was nice and I like him. I mean that. I like that. I felt my face get really hot. " You okay Red? Is the heat getting to you?" He asked and stopped to look at me. " Yeah I'm fine just a little hot." He grabbed my wrists. " Ice cream on me." And pushed me too my favorite Ice Cream shop, Sweet Dip, and rushed us inside. The cool a.c. breeze felt good. " Momoko good to see you. Who is this." The owner, Mr. Tea, asked. " Hello Mr. Tea. This is my friend Momokai. Momokai this is Mr. Tea. A good friend of mine." The shook hands. " What happened to Dexter Momo-chan?" He asked rubbing his short white beard.

" I don't know. He hasn't called or nothing." I sighed. " Sighing makes you sad. I'll get you usual, Strawberry Blossom, and for the young man?" He asked Momokai." Cherry Brick please." Mr. Tea nodded and started to make our ice cream. We got a booth near a window. " So, who is this Dexter  guy?" He asked. " He's my, uh, boyfriend." I said looking down. " Oh. you have a boyfriend." He said. " Yeah and we haven't really seen each other for a while. He's super smart and always working on gadgets and stuff like that. I'm beginning to think he likes his technology more than just being with me."