I Hate you

Kaoru's Pov

We carried Miyako into Momokai's car. Whoever that was did some real damage to Miyako. "I swear I will kick there sorry ass when I see the person who did this.." I clenched my fist. "I must." I may never show any affection for my friends like they would hope but I do care about them. And as the strongest one I must protect them. Ever since the day we obtained these powers I was put in a position to watch out for them. I gave myself that job because I was the only one strong enough mentally, physically, and emotionally. A couple nights ago I had cried because of some disagreement with my parents. Crying is for the weak and that's exactly how I felt in the bed, that night. I did not like the feeling. Helpless, in pain. Those aren't supposed to be my feelings but my victims feelings. "Yo, Kaoru." Momoko said shaking my shoulder. "Yes?" I asked. " You okay? You seem a bit out of it." I opened the back seat door. "I was just thinking of whoever did this. They're having a can of ass whooping when I see him. It will become a fist to face contact." I said scooting in the back. "Wait how are all of us going to fit in the back?" Michiko. "Well if she wants to sit on my lap." Kaoruki said pointing to me. "I woundn't even if I was dead." How is he so stupid. At a time of chaos he stills try to flirt with me. "You know what, it's an Escape I'll just hop in the trunk." He said. I sat up straight and put in my headphones, and turned on music. I was narrowing down the villain we fought in the past to see who would be the one to do this. But the thing is, none of them would be capable of something like that.

We pulled up to the professor's lab,and we could see half of the city there with picket signs and news reporter everywhere. I rolled down the window to get a good sense of what was happening. "With the city in distraught this is Lauren Jefferson signing off,wondering the same question as many people are. Where were the PowerPuffGirls Z? And what does this villain have in store?"Oh shit,they were here for us or them, in this case, since I'm not Buttercup right now. "How the hell we're going to get Miyako through that crowd."Michiko asked. "We actually babysat his son a few times,there's a secret entry way but first park the car." Momoko instructed. Once Momokai parked we snuck through the back and lifted up a fake tree. This was in case of emergency and this was an emergency. After a few underground loops we made it to the basement. "Momo! Kaoru! we were wondering where you guys were, wait who are they and what happened to Miyako?" Ken asked as we set her on the table. "Where: at mall, Them: some dudes,What: we encountered the guy and Miyako got hurt, now heal her!" I yelled and slammed my fist in the table. " K-Kaoru how about you and the guys look upstairs for the professor, I'll tend to Miya."Momo said. I glared and led the bys to the elevator to be taken upstairs. "Keep up,and stop trying to look at every god damn thing!" I barked. I pressed the up button and the glass doors slid opened. "Fancy.."Kaoruki whispered. I rolled my eyes and pressed level 2.

"Kaoru there you are....who are they." Professor asked pointing to the guys. "Some dudes,now what's going on out there?' I asked, pointing towards the window. He sighed."An angry mob demanding the PPGZ. I called the mayor and he's having the police deal with it unarmed, of course." He crossed his arms. "Where's your friends..." He started. "We were at the mall and Miya got hurt and unconscious so she's in the basement with Momo and Ken."I replied. "How is Miyako?" He asked me. "The hell should I know, I just came up here." I whispered. "She's fine..." We all turn around and saw Momoko in the hallway. "Its was a minor one and she's up now resting in her room." "Can I see her?" Michiko asked but his face turned really red."Sure I'll take you to her." Momoko said. "I'll tag along too." Momokai said mostly looking at Momo. They walked off towards the elevator. "See the police are doing there job right now." The Professor said gesturing to the crowd again. "And you guys parents called and want you to stay here for a while." He said leaving the room. "So since this is all over mind showing me your room we can find something to do in there?" I spun around and looked at Kaoruki dead in the face. "Are you serious, it's not over. The guy still out there, Miyako got hurt, and the PPGZ didn't show up,and you're trying to flirt with me, as if this day couldn't get any worst. I hate people like you. Who thinks it's all the game and doesn't care about anything. My friend was hurt badly, people we hurt. and you're trying to flirt and get in bed with me. How sick are you? I sincerely couldn't give a fuck about you. I really hate you."

His face dropped and was red all over. "I wasn't trying to flirt with you this time. I was serious. I was curious to see your damn room. When I said we could find something to do I meant maybe play a video game. I was trying to take your mind off of it since it seems to bother you that much. I know it's not over,duh dumbass. I was trying to do a nice thing for you once. You know be a gentleman. Sex was the last thing on my mind. And if you hate me, that's cool. I'll let my bro's hang out with you're friends and then I'm out of your life, since you hate me soooooo much." He huffed and fixed his hair. "I hate people like you. Who think they know everything. I hate you too" He turned around and walked towards the elevator then stop. '' And you're wrong, I do care about things. You just haven't been with me to know."

I glared and turned around so he wouldn't see my face. Was he trying to make me feel guilty?? I guess I sorta jumped to conclusions, but he brought that on him self always flirting with me. Now the time I tell him off, he wants to play victim. It bothers me he said I hate you too. I don't know it got under my skin. Especially when he said it. "Ugh Fuck him." I said out loud. I'm going on the roof to think, no one has time for this silly mind game he's playing.

Especially me.