Minty Green

Kauroki/ Butch

" Hey Kauroki." A brunette girl said from the corner batting her green eyes at me. " Hey you." Honestly I don't know who the hell she is. "My name is Susan. But you can call me Sue." She pulled down her shirt to show me some of her " cleavage". " Hello there pretty Sue. So what you heard." She smiled and played with my collar. "That you're an great source in the night time." She whispered on my ear. I smirked. I only been here almost 4 weeks now, I already have a rep. "And I'm real interested in you." Me or my package? Out loud I said. " Well I'm not busy tonight." She slipped her number in my back pocket. They always do. "You will be.  See you around." She walked away and I mentally counted the fifth number in a time Span of 1 hour. Man I'm good. I decided to award myself by playing a video game at Blitz arcade. Down the block so not that far. I started walking when out of my eye I see her. B-, I mean Kaoru. She was talking to this guy. She had on sorta short soccer shorts and a tight black tank top and her gym bad hulled over her shoulder. She was all legs. Those slender things led up to a beauteous body. The guy had shaggy brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He was staring at her body too. How could you not. It was clear perfection. they waved bye and she walked away from him. We both just stared at her body going in a gentle motion. Side to side. Though she was tough as hell, her walk was soft and gentle. " I could feel the droll piling up in my mouth. I followed her a bit and who knew, she walked into Blitz arcade too. My heart thumping really fast. I waited about 5 minutes before walking in. Biltz been around since the dawn of time. It has an Adult section, teenage section, and one for kids. I went in teenagers cause I'm still technically a teen even if I'm 19. Its was a damn big arcade though. 

Maybe it wasn't Kaoru that I saw. I continued walking and before I it I was tasting the ground." The hell. Who the fuck tripped me. What kind of dumbass-" I started to yell until I looked up into some lime green perfection. Glaring, lime green perfection. " I'm the dumb ass, your the one who wasn't watching wear your idiot self was going!" She retorted. She now had on a short dark green v-cut shirt. A baggy, black, vest hoodie. And black skinny jeans in black combat boots. " You bag was in the middle of the aisle sweetheart!" She rolled her eyes. and continued looking at the screen " No it was to the side, you fucking pretty boy!" She said. I looked at where it was, in the corner.  I did look like an idiot tripping I guess." Sorry about that." I got up and saw she was playing General War, a game I beat and go the high score of. " Thanks sweetheart for warming this game up for me." She rolled her eyes again. " Uhh no. I'm 230 points away from the high score" I pffted. She never make it through the last level. You have to take out the capitals president within 15 seconds or you automatically die. But it's hard, but was steps like load your gone and I'm You only get on try to aim. And whenever you end before times run out, you get extra points." Good luck but you're never-" "NEW HIGHSCORE!" She yelled. " The fuck." General War is the hardest game ever existing and it took my 2 of the 4 weeks I've been here to beat it. " Initial's BC. Man I totally kicked ass on that game." She said saving the game. " I'm not surprised you got the high-score. You're almost as good as me." I teased and stuck out my tongue. " Almost. I don't see you score up here." She yelled.

" That's because you knocked it off. But add two play and I'd whoop that sexy ass of yours." I smirked. She was taken aback and put two quarters in the game. "Challenge accepted." She hit two play and I grabbed my gun. 

1:00 hour later. " How the hell did you win. I used my first aid twice." I yelled. " She smiled and entered her new high-score. " I'm just as good as you. Even better." She bent down to get her gym bag. I saw my opportunity and smacked her butt. Gave it good squeeze until she stood up and slapped me silly. " The fuck was that?! Do you like living." I smiled and rubbed my cheek. " I saw an opportunity and I seized it. Your ass is nice and bouncy. Pretty perky too." Another slap and a good punch. " You're an asshole." She growled and turned at her heel and began walking towards an exit. I had an impulse to to run after her. " Hey, don't be a priss." I said and opened up a door. " Stop being a bastard!" She said and walked out, without saying thank you. " Fine. I'll be gentleman. Name's  Kauroki." She rolled her eyes. " I know your name, miss. Please let me treat you to a ice cream bar." I offered as an up coming ice cream truck came into view. She rolled her eyes and growled a sure. " Two chocolates please." I asked the guy and handed him a 5$. " How'd you know I like chocolate." Because I'm just like you, I wanted to say but I responded,"You seem like chocolate person." I said. She took her ice cream. " Well bye dude." She waved by and walked towards the bus stop. " Hey! You're just gonna wave me off?" I asked. " Uhh well you called me a dumbass, challenge me, and slapped my butt. I don't exactly think that puts us in a good position. It's almost 6 o'clock. I need to go before a certain gang comes after me again." She yelled. Oh yeah the incident I caused. " Well, in that case I should walk with you." I jogged along side of her. " I think not. I'm taking the bus anyway!" she said and I stood front of her. " Please, I'll admit I was rude, even if you liked it." I smirked at the last part. She huffed and turned the other way.

" You're an annoying pest! Stop bothering me or I'll kick you so hard, you won't ever have kids!" Her threat was very convincing as she continued to walk away. But I didn't want to let her go without a fight. So I chased her throughout town. Yes that is a trait of a stalker but I had to protect her. They have no idea what they will be up against in the long run. She notice me stalking her and kept going zig zag trynna loose me. She turned into one ally really fast. I waited because this was her I'm talking about. Super strong without her powers. " Let go of me Ace!" I heard her yell. Again with these guys. "Sorry babe you came into my turf. It's just me and you lets have fun now." I again ahemed and he turned around. He had her by the neck and arms grabbed. No wonder she didn't break him. " What is with you and harassing her Ace. It bothers me." I cracked my knuckles." Not you again. We are only settling some personal business. Don't be a bitch about it." He said and licked his lips.I was about to kill him when Kaoru stomped on his feet real hard. He let go of her and held his foot. " OW!" He hissed. She jumped and kicked him in the face, then grabbed his arm and swung him into the wall. He had circles in his eyes, looking confused. She grabbed her bag again and walked away ignoring everything that just happened. " Follow me again and it'll be a lot worst for you." She stopped and said to me without turning her head. " I helped you. Again." I reminded. She kept walking. " No you didn't." I sighed. She would kill me if I followed her on foot. I smirked. Good thing I could fly. " STRONG BUTCH!"

I flew of the skies watching her walk another two hours to get to her condo. But she didn't go in. There was a man on the outside wearing a wrestler mask and they just stood there watching each other. She dropped her bag and ran up to hug the guy. I landed in the tree closes to them to hear what the hell, they were saying. " Dad,I missed you so much!" She wept onto his shoulder. " Kaoru, what a lonely four months it's been without you and you mother."  He let go and added more bags into the car that was parked. " Wait your leaving again? You just came back!" She yelled. " Keep your voice down. Yes I'm leaving I have to go to American one last time to defend my title. Then I'll retire." He said calmly. " That's unfair let Dai take you place. He already lives in America with Shou!" She growled. " Look  need to go this time. And I'm taking your mother with me." She gasped. " How long was this planned?!" He sighed. " Ever since I left the first time. We want to bring you, we really do, but your duty lies here protecting New Townsville." He placed a hand under her chin. " It'll fly by.  I'll be here before you leave to college." She turned her head. " I love you Kaoru." She put his hand away and went to the condo entrance, where her mom was coming out of the door. " Sweetie?" She asked but Kaoru ignored her and  went in the building. " Why can't we bring her. She could really just fly back and forth if an emergency did happen." Her mother said. " I'm old and unfortunately until I retire we don't have the money like we used too. Beside her duties lie her and, it'll ruin the surprise if we bring her." He hugged his wife. " I hope you're right. I left the money on the fridge. I guess we can go now." Her mom said and entered the car. I flew up to there condo and saw Kaoru from her bedroom window. She had on girl underwear shorts on and a sports bra. I could almost feel a nose bleed. I would've had a boner too, if she didn't fall onto her bed crying.

"Damn wrestling. It was cool as a kid but it sucks now." She whined. I felt so bad for her. " He's missed the graduation, missed the final battle with Him, and he probably miss me going to college. Now the left me all alone." She hugged one of her pillows. Even if it was only 8:30 she cried herself asleep. She was so sexy. Her legs were curved and hair covered her face. I pushed the window slightly opened and flew into her room. She shivered because of the cool summer breeze. " Dad..." She slept talked so softly. I kind of laughed. When she wasn't awake, constantly threatening people, beating everyone up, and growling, her face was innocent. And she was just laying there basically nude in front of my very eyes. This is probably the closes any guy got to her. I leaned down and kissed her lips. They were cold and soft, and warm all together. The best thing my lips touched in a while. I deepened the kiss even more. I licked the bottom of her lip. Minty green. But I had to control myself. I was going to rape her if I didn't stop because she was so damn desirable. I removed my lips and saw her eyes begin to flutter. I worried and zoomed out her room and went to the side of the window. " The hell, was that window before?" I heard her footstep come closer. " It's kinda cool outside." She left the two window pieces opened. " Feels good." I heard he footsteps go back into her bed. I flew back to the sidewalk and transformed back. 

I like Minty Green.