One Dance

Miyako POV

I was really feeling this party. I loved the dance floor in the garden. First it was a very pretty night and Morbucks had lights alongside the bushes and the D.J. outside was pretty great. I had to take a break from the dance floor and went to look for bottled water. Kaoru told me about what guys do in the punch and if I let my cup out of my sight. It's kind of scary that some guys would do that. I sighed. Where are the Prince Charming's nowadays. I decided to grab one from her bar. It was the only available area where you could see the guy hand you a drink.  I didn't really trust the refrigerator because I don't know what anyone would do to the stuff  in there. Also seeing that most of the stuff was catered, is a flag showing that nothing was prepared here, so don't trust  refrigerator. I gently pass thru the mobs of people. "Hey Miyako.." "You look nice today." "Save me a dance?!" I heard while trying to get to the bar.

I made it there and politely asked the bartender for a water. He smiled and gave me one in a glass with a fancy olive on top. I turned around in my seat and smelled it to see if it had a funny scent. "Sniffing a drink...You certainly didn't do that before. " I looked up. Takaaki was there smiling at me. He was wearing a dark blue plaid shirt that was unbutton and some black jeans and red converse. I could see through his unbutton shirt how toned he was. I blushed and looked back at my drink. "Just making sure it's you know, not going to harm me." I said. He looked at me with his dark sapphire eyes. I  am uncertain  how many times I have taken into account how attractive he is. His dirty blond hair was parted down the middle, however enough still covered his face He would always slyly use one hand to ever so slyly move out his face without breaking eye contact. His face was so chiseled his jawline could literally cut diamonds.  A man with such a sharp, aggressive face, had the softest lips I've ever seen. His lips parted perfectly in the middle, a natural O forming. They were a soft dusty pink shade. When he smiled his teeth shined but I saw where one tooth was missing from a fight he got into a long time ago. I also noticed the scar under his right eye never fully healed, however it just made him more attractive. His body was already something that only 0.05% of the average human population has. "Look at that guy" He pointed and I turned my head. I felt him put my head on my shoulder and I felt myself blush.  "He's dancing pretty hard isn't he" I giggled as the pour dude was trying to find the rhythm. "At least he's having fun." I reached behind and took a sip of my drink.

"Dance?" I snapped back into reality and started choking on my water. "I beg your pardon?" I stammered barely getting the words out. He  giggled and reached out for my hand. "May I have a dance with you Miya." I gently reached for his hand and he pulled me close to him. "Don't act coy now Miya, I know you can dance. 

I don't recall what exactly happened next. I remember dancing with Takaaki  and it was such a fun time. As cool as he was asking me to dance, he was very hesitant about his steps. I am a pretty good dancer, I've taken classes with my friends for years now.  Somewhere in all the bodies being pressed up and moving together I lost him. "Takaaki" I tried to yell over the music which wasn't a smart idea. 

Mostly drunken and sweaty people grind together, and I'm trying to be polite but I had to start pushing people through the crowd. When I finally see a slight opening I take it. Once out of the crowd of people I look around. "Takaaki" I wiped my forehead and tried to straighten out my clothing the best I could. I finally  could make out the back of his plaid shirt. I reached out slowly to tap his shoulder. Until I heard giggles coming from the other side. I stepped back when a lady's hand started pulling up his shirt from behind. Flashy long ruby red nails went up and down his back. Out of nowhere the lady grabbed his butt and I felt my face getting red.  I notice sparkly ring with the initials PM on it. Princess Morebucks. I backed away as I head her squeal. At least I knew where he went. I kept walking backward into the crowd of people again. Just being pushed and bumped around the atmosphere was started to make me feel really sick. 

The room was spinning faster and faster yet time was going slow. I could feel myself sweating more and more. I tried to grab onto a wall but my hands kept slipping. "Hey are you okay." I knew the voice . the voice was muffled and I don't know who was talking to me. "L-Leave me alone." I swatted my hands so who ever was talking to me wouldn't touch me. "D-don't touch me."  I got on my knees and leaned against the wall. I don't recall what happened next.