Apologies

Momokai Pov

Maybe you should apologize. But I was just being honest with Momoko. I know she has feelings for me I know that. We both are meant to be with each other I'm meant to protect her. Especially against him. And no not HIM but him. The Masked Figure. So many people have died from him and I just can't let them...Let her die because I can't protect her. I wanted to apologies, I had to. I idly walked up to her bedroom. "And then this random person jumped through a portal. Miyako got hurt but she's feeling better-" I heard he say through her closed door. "Interesting, was that red eyed demon with you." a voice said. "His name is Momokai and he's anything but a demon, Dexter, that's not very nice of you to say that." She deafened. "I don't trust him Momo, he's sleazy, and a bum with nothing productive going on his life, and he only cares about himself." I heard her snort. "Honestly Dexter, I would hope you wouldn't judge someone before you got to know them. Anyway it's late over here. I'll Skype you tomorrow." I heard the laptop slam shut. I cracked the door open a lil. She had her back turn and was taking off her her shirt. I blushed seeing her bare back. It was light tan and looked so smooth. Then she started to unzip her shorts. I already got to see her light tan legs but would I lucky to see her in her panties. Sadly she only unzipped them, grabbed her pajamas, and went into her bathroom and I heard the shower start. I couldn't even get a sneak peek of her chest. I-I-I mean...never mind.

I go into her room as on impulse. Something was urging me to go in there.I looked around her room, flat screen t.v., light pink walls, white carpet. All the good stuff. Her wall had pictures of her and her friends and family. I smiled at a picture of Blossom from PPGZ and her little sister. Of course I knew- "What are you doing here?" I spun around and she stood there hair in a wet messy bun. She wore a see through, light pink gown. I saw her bra and underwear was pink covered with red cherries. She was glaring a bit, arms crossed and she looked so sexy. I knew my face was turning red, with embarrassment and if I continued to stare at her any longer, I would have a noes bleed. "Again I ask what are you doing in here." She continued to glare.

"Well Red, I came up here to..." I looked at her eyes,"To apologize , I never meant to hurt your feelings, and I would like to stay friends. I'll even call off the bet." I stuck out my hand. "I would like a little start over, My Name is Momokai, pleasure to meet you." I smiled at her. "She looked me up and down. "Momoko, but my friends call me Momo." And shook my hands. Her hands are so soft, its unbelievable. "So that weather were having..." I joked and sat on her bed. She rolled her eyes and sat next to me. So I guess its all good.

After and hour of talking to each other I went to find Karouki. I had to make sure he wasn't sexually assaulting Karou. "Hey Momokai, have you seen Momo." I turned around saw Karou. Her face seemed red like my eyes. "She's chillen in her room. Have you seen my brother?" I asked and swear saw the devil run against her face. "That asshole? No lucky for him I haven't seen that egotistic bastard." She growled and walked passed me to go to Momoko's room. "O-okay?" I shrugged and searched high and low for the green eyed bro of mine. If we were playing hide and go seek I would've lost. I decided to walk in the front lawn and saw him chillen in a tree. "Hey Tarzan, You and Jane get in a fight?" I asked flying up there. "Haha you're so funny." He said pulling out a cigarette. "You told me you quit smoking." He rolled his eyes. "Light it up for me?" He asked. I sighed and clamped my hands together. They became very warm and I held the cigarette in my hand until I burned the end. He took it. "Thanks." Inhale and exhale. "That's disgusting bro." I said. He blew a smoke cloud in my face. "Don't worry this is the first after 4 years." I gave him the I-don't believe-you look. "Alright maybe like 4th since we came back. It's been stressful, and my usual night activities have been on delay for the night." He said. I sighed knowing he meant getting laid.

"So what happened between you and Soccer chic?" I asked. " She thought I wanted to sleep with her when I really wanted to chill. she said all the stuff I did before...I'd proved your point from earlier didn't I?" He said noticing me smirking. "Well how did you respond?" He blew another cloud out. "I said I hate her. Which is what she told me before I said that." I rubbed my temples. "Bro look, She's a tough nut, one that going to crack soon, but she's also fragile. You have to crack her slowly not all at once. I ran into her, she looked pretty stiff, maybe upset. you should apologize." He looked at me surprised. "Hell no. She'll think I'm a little pussy." Ughh he's so difficult. "I bet she already thinks that. But if you apologize maybe she might open up." I looked at the house and saw a person on the roof. A certain soccer chic. Thanks super vision

"She's up there now, There's your chance." He sighed.and threw the dim cig, over the gate."Fine." He started to leave the branch. "Uhm first thoese cigarettes in your pocket hand them over and then just kinda wash up because you reek." I told him. " How did you know I had more?" I smirked. "I didn't until now." He gave me the finger and handed one to ne. "I swear that's the only one I got." He said and jumped down the tree. I saw him run into the house. I looked at the cigarette in my hands. I slowly burned it. I puffed once. Call me a hypocritical asshole. I don't care. I blew out a smoke cloud. This is my first one since we came back from there. My nightly activities have been delayed too.

Well to be honest...they never started.