𝖝𝖛𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Zacznij od początku

Nathan even invited the Carter twins, who graciously accepted.

They spent the first hour in the arena doing meet and greets and Q&As with various special guests, including Madison, Bazzi, Billie Eilish, and other celebrity friends.

Ariana also stopped by for an hour and hung out with the boys before she took off and went to the studio.

Currently, they were backstage, waiting for the cue to go on.

"I'm making this video for the future when we blow up." said the seventeen-year-old Zaire, his naturally deep voice resonating through the arena as the video played on the large screen.

"Hi, my name is Zaire Akono. These are my best friends, Nathan, Javier, and Kian. We don't have a band name yet, but I hope our name is sick as hell when we figure it out. We got Nathan cooking up in the stu," Zaire panned the camera to Nathan, who was aggressively bobbing his head to the music.

Zaire chortled and put the camera into focus. "He 'bout to break his damn head off. Chill out, boy."

"You gotta feel the music," Nathan cheesed and wiggled his fingers in front of this camera. "What's good y'all? I've been working and sitting in this chair for three days. I haven't showered in two days, but shower-less days and sleepless nights are the prices of success."

"Kian, do you have anything to say?"

"Hello future self, I hope you don't change if we ever make it—

"Not if, when, we make it." Zaire corrected. "Because we are going to make it."

Kian snapped as he pointed at Zaire with a smile. "Yeah, when we make it. I hope you don't switch and start becoming something you aren't. Remember your purpose in life, which is to spread and accept love. And that's all I have to say because I'm tired as hell."

"What about you, Javier?"

"Dear future self, make choices that will bring you happiness," Javier replied simply before closing his eyes.

"Anything else to add, Nathan?"

"I know I'll see this video in the future, so this is a message to my future self." He cleared his throat. "Never stop making music, no matter what happens. Never stop writing songs. Never stop being creative. You were born to create music. You were born to put your thoughts into a song. And when you get to the top, remember why you're there in the first place."

"I don't know what will happen to me in the future, but I do know that we'll be successful. To Zaire in the future, I hope you're happy. I hope you keep being the goofy and charismatic guy that you are. Always make time for your family. You'll miss Dad when you receive awards, but remember that he's always there. He's always watching. We're doing this for him. We're giving him a reason to be proud." Zaire smiled after his rant and raised the camera to all four boys.

"And if our fans are watching this, we love you!" Zaire yelled.

The video cut off as the music started.

"Fuck you and you and you. I hate your friends, and I hate you too. I'm through. I'm through. I'm through. This that hot girl bummer anthem, throw it up and throw a tantrum." Javier stepped out from backstage.

Kian came out next, jumping around and gliding across the stage. He glanced at Madison, who was with her parents and Ryder, giving them a friendly smile. "This that hot girl bummer anthem. Turn it up and throw a tantrum. This that throw up in your Birkin bag, hook up with someone random. This that social awkward suicide, that buy your lips and buy your likes. I swear she had a man, but shit hit different when it's Thursday night."