Peice of the past

Beginne am Anfang

~~~~~

Kimi's POV

I walked into the bathroom and opened the window, taking a deep breath. I put my for head on the cool tile wall when I herd the bathroom door opened. I jumped and spun around.

"Hello Kimi-chan, uh are you ok?" Hinata was standing in the door way, she tilted her head to the left a little as she searched my face for something. I smiled kindly at her, not wanting to burden her with my problems.

"Yes Hina-chan, I'm alright." She knodded and left me alone again. I walked to the mirror and pulled my hair out of its pony-tail, letting it fall down to the top of my butt. I herd giggling and look towards the door through the mirror, Ino and three other girls walked in.

"Hi Ki-Oww!" Ino elbowed the girl on her left. She had kiwi green hair that was cut short in the back but her bangs were cut on an angle, kinda like a pixie. She had beautiful hazle eyes that were now glaring at Ino.

"Shut it Kiyomi." Ino wisper/yelled at her, not meaning for me to hear her, I scoffed and looked back to my image. "You know Kimi, Sasuke wasn't to happy when you quit. But I can understand why you did, I mean it must have been hard going against someone with his speed and strength..." She and the two other girls sighed, but Kiyomi just rolled her eyes. I giggled slightly at how stupid girls could be.

"If you thought I quit because Sasuke was too much for me, your dead wrong." I moved my hair to the side and took a drink of water from the sink. When I looked back up Ino was right behind me, glaring.

"Just because you beat me, doesn't meen you could win against Sasuke-kun!" She had her hands on her hips as she yelled at me.

"Yeah because anyone could beat you." Kiyomi said under her breath, I laughed and Ino looked at me like I was crazy. I looked right past Ino to the girl who actualy spoke her mind and smiled.

"That's so fucking true!" She giggled and knodded. Ino was so red in the face I was suprized that steem woesn't coming out of her ears. She glared daggers at Kiyomi.

"What-ever! If you would rather hang out with HER, fine by me." She turned on her heals and stormed out of the bathroom, will her little possie following her like mindless puppets. I rolled my eyes and turned toward Kiyomi.

"Why do you hang out with that bitch?" She smiled softly and looked down.

"She woesn't always this bitch-y, ever since her and Sakura became 'rivals', she has this idea stuck in her head that she has to perfect and that she's better than everyone else." She sighed. I took out a ciggarette from my hidin poket in my coat and pulled out my lighter, she looked at me when the flame was just about to hit it. I moved the ciggarette from my lips.

"Um do you mind if I smoke?" She shook her head, as she smiled at me? She reached into her pants poket and pulled out a ciggarette of her own, I smiled. Lighting our smokes, we stayed in there and talked about our childhoods, favoriet foods, colors, weapons, styles of fighting, and guys we thing were cute. After we were done smoking we started to walk back to the classroom when Sasuke steped in front of us.

"I need to speak with you," He glanced toward Kiyomi, then back to me. "alone.." I looked to Kiyomi.

"I guess I'll see you in a sec." She knodded and kept walking down the hall. Nether of us said a word untill she turned the cornner.

"What is it now Sasuke?" He walked down a separet hall, I sighed and followed him. As I turned the cornner I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Now can you tell me what you want?" He turned around and there was a slight blush on his cheeks, but he quickly looked away. When he looked back, his emotions were hidden from my sight.

"I have one quetion..." I raised an eye browe waiting for him to continue. He pulled out a peice of folded paper from his poket and opened it. As he turned the paper towards me, I relized that it was a peice of paper from my drawing pad. I reached out to grab it from his hands but he pulled it out of my reach. "Why did you draw this? What happened that night Kimi?" His voice grew softer as he spoke. I looked down as the tears flooded my eyes, not wanting him to see me so weak.

"Nothing happened, I-I just came up wi-ith it. Pl-lease give it back." I again reached for the picture of my father lying beaten and bloody on the ground with Orochimaru hovering over him ready to kill him with my fathers own katana. He yet again pulled it out of my reach, he grabed my arm and pulled me into his chest wraping his arms around my quivering body

"Shhh.." I felt something wet fall down my face, I placed my hand on my cheek. 'Sasuke must think I'm pathetic.' Hiding my emotions I pulled myself away from him. He looked at me and tried to tuch my arm. I took this chance to grab my picture.

"Kim-"

"Don't! Just don't. You had no right going though my stuff! I don't want to talk about anything with you." I ran back to the classroom wiping away the tears that over flowed my eyes. Taking a deep breath I calmed myself before opening the door. I sat down next to Kiyomi and waited untill the rest of the students came back.