𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲

Welcome everyone!!

The Sober Psychos

Copyright © 2020 by Emotheos

The moral right of the author has been asserted. No part of this story shall be reproduced or retransmitted in any manner. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any sort of similarity to any real life individual or event is completely coincidental.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Things you should know >

● English is not my native language so please excuse the grammatical and other mistakes. And do tell me when you find any, I'll correct it.

This story was written when I was fourteen so please excuse the immature stuff or the lack of research. I'll try my best to make it as perfect as I can by editing the original things before publishing each part.

● This book is going to be my first published story on Wattpad so in that sense, I'm pretty new at this thing. So I can't guarantee the 100% perfection of everything, please bear with it :")

I genuinely welcome criticism and honest feedback! So don't hesitate to tell me about it.

● Please refrain from posting rude comments because it's really discouraging and demotivating for an author

••••••

Thanks to everyone for giving it a shot and I cordially welcome you all to my little world of infinity ;)

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

◤A pair of eccentric blue eyes

A pair of eccentric blue eyes.

White shirt soaked with fresh blood.

That's all it took for Seth Zashton to convince Amethyst Maeve that he had something- no, a LOT going on in that little mind of his.

But that's not even a part of the problem. You see, he grew up with a bunch of cannibalistic black magicians whose hobby is to play poker with Satan. And I'm telling you my friend, dealing with Satan isn't that wise. Now he's left to pay the price. Oh wait- we're not done here because there's a third party who loathes Seth's entire existence. Now Seth is left to avenge his loved one's demise, battle the minions of Satan AND stop Asevís, an old enemy.

But he's got Amethyst Maeve, his only link to Earth by his side. She also happens to be the official queen of sarcasm and eye rolling who hates pink gowns and cheesy pickup lines. And er- people, in general. Erovi, the free supply of optimism and Zephyr, the don of Disneyland are his two best friends who are also there to help him along with some other friends. Will he, with his unique 'gift' and unique friends can finally stop the sick ritual? Or will his unique mind, blessed by God and cursed by Satan betray him in the end?

Delve into the world of Seth and Amethyst. A world of magic, chaos, empathy and.....infinity.

Published: 14 April, 2020