Repair and to get Evidence

Start from the beginning

What was he to say? What could he say in the first place? Taking a deep breath, lowering his hands as he said "I dropped it."

Lamest excuse ever...

"Sans, truth."

Damn it, he had a feeling that he wouldn't have been able to hide the truth from her. But what wouldn't it have been odd to tell her that he had snapped his cell in half? Frowning, he looked away in guilt and shame before answering her honestly. "I snapped it in half out of anger."

Alphys was silent, making Sans nervous as he slowly looked up at the scientist, seeing that she was staring at him in shock. "You broke your own phone?!" She didn't stutter, that was good though rather surprising. She just stared at him, eyes wide and in shock before she looked over at her own desk once again and saw the remains of his phone that she had been busy working to fix it. "Sans, d-d-d-do you think it has something to do with your magic being... wild?"

"I don't know." Sans answered honestly before letting out a soft sigh. "I just really don't know. I mean, I was out with Frisk at the clothing store once and I swore that my face had changed in the reflection. Or my eyes are playing tricks on me and of course I thought I had a weird memory-"

"Memory?"

"Yeah, thought I remembered what happened at the barrier. At least, I think it was a memory." Sans said softly, humming to himself as he tried to recall what had happened at the barrier.

"What did you see?" asked Alphys.

Sans told her of what he saw. The barrier shattering, the light heading toward him and then of course something blocking the light ahead of him. He didn't know what it was, nor what it could have been that had surrounded him in that moment. The only thing he knew was that it was something that he had felt to be familiar to him. The image was still fresh in his mind too.

He had sworn that he could have heard himself screaming in the memory though he wasn't sure if that was true or not about it.

"Was there anything else that you could recall a-a-a-a-at all?" asked Alphys.

"Not really-gah!" Sans cried out as he held onto his head, sockets tightly shut as he tried to stop the vision. It had felt like his skull was going to explode from the pain that was blinding behind his sockets. He swore that he felt someone holding onto him, trying to comfort him from the pain that was building up behind his skull. Breathing deeply and loudly, Sans tried to fight the pain, tried to stop the images that were flashing behind his sockets. It was the same as before, yet he could see his hands held out in front of himself. As if trying to shield himself from the bright light that was heading toward him.

Hands glowed a bright blue as something appeared and surrounded him in complete and utter darkness.

Like that, the image faded from his sockets, causing him to groan a little as he opened his sockets and saw that he was on the floor of Alphys' home. "Uh wha?" Sans mumbled, his voice hurting his head as he tightly shut his sockets trying to ignore the pain that still flashed in his skull. It felt like he had a pounding headache.

"You a-a-a-alright?" asked Alphys.

"Yeah..." He whispered, lifting a shaky hand to his skull and covered his sockets. God what the hell was that? Some kind of memory or just some kind of weird twisted image that was trying to invade his mind. Though he couldn't be sure as to what it was that was causing that in the long run. Taking a deep breath, he pushed himself up as best as he could. His body though trembled from the strain that his head had brought upon him.

Alphys helped Sans to his feet before and toward the couch that resided near her work table. "Just lay h-h-h-here and I'll bring you your new phone." Sans nodded his head as he laid on the couch, watching as Alphys had left, made her way over toward the table before walking back toward him. "I couldn't save the phone s-s-s-sadly." Sans sighed a little at the one. He had a feeling that would be the case when it came down to his phone.