✧Chapter Twenty One✧

Start from the beginning

I decided to take a warm bath, to clear my mind and just simply tried to relax. I undressed and stepped into the tub, resting my head. I couldn't help, but think about Jinri, with me laying against her body, as we bathe together.

All the memories we shared together just flooded in, one by one. God, I miss her so much.. My heart ached.

After awhile of me just feeling sorry for myself. I just decided to get up and change clothes, as I went into my bedroom, and I did- my eyes widen. I saw Theodore standing in my room, holding a picture with me and Jinri in it, with that god awful grin on his face.

“I see you're doing well” He looked over to me from head to toe. I honestly felt so violated.

“What do you want? And what are you doing here?” I have no business with him and plus he already got what he wanted, what more did he want from me.

Theodore just bursted out in laughter, the type of laugh that'll give you chills and they ain't the good ones at that. He was crazy and I honestly hated him. I wish he never showed up in me and Jinri's life, to begin with.

“I don't want anything from you” I raised an eyebrow at him, suspiciously “I just wanted to come check up on you, to see how you're doing. After all, your girlfriend is with me, so.. I expected to see...” He still had his eyes fixated on me, with me feel so uncomfortable.

“Bullshit, as if you care in what would happen to me” I wasn't gonna get fooled. Why should he care in how I'm doing? I'm nothing to him and plus he already knows he took something very important to me.

“Well, true, but..” He trailed off, as he leaned against the wall “I know you would wanna see Jinri again, so I..” He looked over to me, as if he needed my permission to continue.

“Go on, I'm listening”.

“I couldn't help, but remember back to you guys argument, that you would wanna become one of us”.

“What does that have to deal with anything? You ain't thinking you were the one that's gonna turn me? Are you?” I looked at him like he was crazy and how dare he be eavesdropping on us.

“Oh no, I wasn't thinking on it” He chuckled amusingly.

“Then what?” I looked over to him, a little curious in what he has to say.

“Well, since you want to see her again. I was just thinking there was one way too, since I'm sure will be your only option for you both can finally be together, forever ” I was surprised when he gave me a small blade “Be sure to return it when you're done” He whispered in my ear.

“You can't be serious?” I looked down at the blade in my hand. I was shaking. Am I really gonna go as far to kill myself to see Jinri again?

“C'mon. I already could see it. You're losing yourself every day and I'm sure it's crossed your mind multiple times, that you've been apart from her. You just needed a little push” He explained “And I'm sure Jinri will be happy to see you” He had that grin, that dang grin that only gives you bad vibes.

“Just think about it and I'm sure you won't regret it” He told me before he left, leaving me there starring down at the blade.

My heart was racing, am I really gonna do this? Is it really worth it? All sorts of questions were running through my mind right now.

He wasn't wrong, every since me and Jinri split. I've been feeling like shit. I've been thinking is it even worth it to continue on with my life, when the one thing in my life that kept me going isn't with me no more?

Jinri showed me many things and made me experienced many things, that I thought I would never experience before. She taught me how to trust. She taught me how to feel. She taught me how to just be me. She made me feel wanted and loved, and I missed those feelings and memories.

I felt a tear drop, as the tears began to fall. Every since she's left, yes I would feel like I'm losing piece of myself every single day. It feels like I'm slowly going insane. She was the one thing that kept me together and that kept me going, and now that she's gone for good. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore.

I took a deep breathe, sitting on my bed, looking down at that blade. It took me awhile to final register every thing that I was about to do and just decided fuck it. I wasn't about to live my life pretending that I'm okay, but in reality I wasn't.

I decided to write a note for my mom. I wrote down how much I loved her and Alayna, and that I hope one day that she'll be fully happy. And that I would cherish all the good memories we created together from my stay. I told her to not think that it's her fault that I've decided to this. I just explained that I wasn't able to live without that one person who was my heart and without it.. I couldn't keep going no more.

As I was finished writing my note with my tears staining it as I go. I put it right next to me, as I held the blade, my hand was shaking, my tears started to fall uncontrollably.

“I'm sorry Jinri...” I closed my eyes shut, as I started to feel the sting of the blade cutting through my skin. I kept doing that until I felt so relieved, until I felt no pain, until I felt..alive.

I laid back, with the blade dropping to floor, as the blood streamed down my arms, as I slowly started to feel light headed, and as the darkness slowly took over me. I'm sorry...