Golden

Anna's POV

Today is the day. I don't know if I'm excited or wanna throw up.

I didn't know anything about this blind date. Jane never told me his name, she just told me where to sit in the cafe so he could find me. 

I put on a yellow dress and put my hair up into a messy bun. I tried my hardest to look nice but not slutty. I don't want to give this guy the wrong idea on a first date.

The time was 12:30 pm and I knew I had to get going if I wanted to be early. "It's always better to be early than late." That's the one thing my mom taught me back when she cared about me...

Harry's POV

I was sweating like crazy. It was 12:48. I don't know why I came so early. I didn't know what I should wear or how I should act. I feel so out of it today. 

Anna. Her name is Anna. Okay. When do I know when she's here? Should I walk around and see if I find anyone sitting alone that might be her? No I can't do that. She still has 10 minutes until 1. I need to breath. Calm down. Drink the coffee. It's going to be alright. Just breath.

Anna' POV

I was one block away. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. I've been on first dates before, I shouldn't be this nervous. Just stay calm, cool, and collected. Breath. You want him to get to know you, just not too much of you. Don't talk about kid on first date unless it feels necessary. 

I could see the sign from here. "Beachwood Cafe".

I took a deep breath and walk through the door.

Harry's POV

I heard the bell from the door and turned towards the sound. "Holy shit" I mumbled under my breath. The most gorgeous girl just walked in. You could tell she was trying to keep it natural but wanted to look good. There was no way in hell Taylor would set me up with a woman like that. She walked to the opposite corner of the cafe and took a seat. She stared at her phone with such concentration and then put it down. She looked all around the cafe like she was waiting for someone. Oh shit. Could that someone actually be me? I should just go an say hi. Even if it's not Anna I still need to know her. There's something about her. I don't know what it is but it's almost like something is pushing me towards her.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of her table. 

"Hi." I say. My voice cracked a little. Holy shit am I really this nervous.

Anna's POV

I took a seat in the corner of the cafe careful not to draw too much attention to myself. I looked at my phone hoping for an answer from Jane about who this guy was but still nothing. I took a peak around to see if I could see any potential guys that could be him. Before I knew it there was a shadow over my table. I looked up.

"Hi." Holy shit. It's Harry freaking Styles. Holy shit. His voice is deep.

"I- um. Holy shit."

He chuckled. "I'm Harry."

"Anna. Is my um- name." I was completely star struck. I'll admit I was a fan of his music but never knew much about him. You hear so many rumors about someone but you never really get to see the real them. Seeing him standing in front of me was almost too much for me to comprehend.

"Oh well, I guess you're the blind date I was looking for."

Harry freaking Styles is my blind date. I don't know whether I want to punch Jane or give her the biggest hug ever.

"I guess so" I finally reply.