Offer?! Ch. 30

Hueco Mundo
Himiko's pov.

I get back to my room and open the door slowly. I walk inside and look at my table. The plate of food was gone... Someone had been here. I glance around and don't find anything unusual. I sigh and strip off my bloody clothes and take my hair down. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I stand under the hot water for a while and scrub the blood from my skin. I quickly wash my hair and face and turn the water to cold, jolting awake. I turn off the water and step out, scrubbing my body dry. I wrap the towel around my body and sigh. This towel is too short. It barely covers my ass and went halfway down my boobs. I try to adjust it but I give up, walking into my bedroom. I freeze when I see someone sitting in my chair.
"W-What the...?" I studder, hugging the towel closer against my body. Grimmjow looks at me and blinks a couple of times, eyes traveling down my bare skin. His mouth twitches and my face heats up.
"What the hell, Grimmjow! You can't just randomly show up in my room! Exspecialy when I'm naked!" I yell, trying to conceal my chest. He growls at me, turning away.
"How the hell was I supposed to know you were naked, woman?!" I chuck Mr. Kitty at him and it hits him on the back of his head. Then I sprint to my closet before he can retaliate my attack. I pull open my drawers and growl. It's all lace! Lace panties... Lace bras.... I pull out a couple pieces of lingerie and glare.
"What the hell?!" I shout, slamming the drawer closed.
"What's wrong, woman?" Grimmjow asks from outside.
"... All my underwear is lace! That's what's wrong! I can't wait to get my hands on whoever brought this crap....!" I yell back, grabbing a pair of panties that were simi-decent. I pull on a bra and grab a skirt, much like the one I wear for my school uniform. It was white, but the inside was a dark black. I slide it on and grab a white shirt and pull on my jacket. I grab my brush and walk back into my room. Grimmjow was still sitting in my chair, he was holding Mr. Kitty under his arm. He looks up at me and I adjust my skirt.
"I hope you're not disappointed, Grimmjow. I know that you wish to see my lace..." I purr, brushing my hair. He snarls and glares at me.
"If I want to see, I wouldn't let a couple layers of clothes stop me. That's a grantee, woman." He says, bluntly. I turn away from him, not letting him see the blush on my face.
"You shouldn't say things like that to a lady, Grimmjow. You might give her the wrong idea." I mumble. He growls softly at me and I turn back around to face him.
"Can you braid?" I ask, holding out my brush. His eyes widen for a split second and then they narrow.
"Who do you think I am? I'm not your slave, woman." He growls. I give him my puppy dog eyes and pout a little.
"Please, Grimmjow? Just this once. You owe me, anyway." I say, standing in front of him.
"Owe you? For what?"
"For healing you."
He sighs and glances away, a small blush appears on his cheeks.
"What ever, woman... But I don't know how to." I grin at him and drop to my knees in front of him.
"Oh! That's okay, I'll show you." I grab some of my wet hair and show him how to bring each strand over and under. He watches with his full attention.
"See how I did that? Do you want me to show you again or do you think you can do it?" I look up at him and he stares at me with a blank exspression. Then he nods and I smile at me, turning around and sitting on the ground in front of him. My back was almost touching his legs and I shiver when I feel his fingers through my hair. He hesitates and then seperates the hair into different strands.
"...Why can't you do this yourself, woman..?" He growls softly, gently braiding my hair. I don't reply, instead I start to mess with his shoe. I poke the tough fabric and I could feel his toes move.
"Hey! Stop that!" Grimmjow snarls, "You're messing me up, woman!"
"Well then, hurry up!" I say, laughing. He eventually finishes and I stand up, sprinting to my mirror. I turn my head I'm different directions, admiring his work. I turn to face him and give him a thumbs up of approval.
"Congratulations, Grimmjow. You are now my favorite hair stylist. This is going to be a daily thing for us now and it's a your fault." He stares at me, exspressionless again. Then his mouth twitches and he pulls himself out off the chair, tossing Mr. Kitty on my bed. He walks past me and stands at the door, hesitating. He glances back at me and I tilt my head, waiting. He opens his mouth and the closes it, growling.
"What's up? Cat got your tongue?" I joke, grinning at him. He growls at me and pulls a note from his pocket.
"Here, woman." He says, handing it to me. "I was told to give this to you." I take it from him and he opens the door, leaving. I tear open the note and quickly read it.