Revelations

Author pov

Longh was been  helded by Max and Krist... " How do a piece of shit like you, think of killing my SON?" Mr. Kanawut, Gulf father was screaming to Longh while embracing his son, who had fainted in his arms.

While Singto approached to untie Gulf, Mr. Kanawut couldn't control his anger and started beating the guy who was in front of him.
When he calmed down himself he picked Gulf and was going to the door, in questions of seconds Longh grabbed the gun he previously had lost and pointed to the man who was near the door...  PAM...PAM... two gunshots was fired,  luckily the first one only scrached mr Kanawut arm,  as for the second one, was fired by Tul right in Longh's head, he was dead on place.

Mew opened his eyes, he didn't know were he was, "Gulf" he tried to get up, but his father arms stopped him.
" he's alright, we found him, he's been taking care, relax son" his father tried to apease Mew... "when? How? He really his ok?" A lot of questions were posed by Mew. His father told him everything.

Flashback

A week after Mew and Gulf moved, Mr Kanawut got a letter from a unknow sende, a photo of his son kissing another one, with a message a straight family boy, felt for his rappist.
He than took the first plane to visit his son, he wanted to surprise him and clarify everything. When he arrived to Gulf main dorm, he was surprise that the old man garding, didn't immediatly let him in and even told him to wait. He waited for near 20 minutes, he was losting his patiente, when he was ready to force his entry  he got blocked by a unfamiliar person.
"Mr Kanawut? Nice to meet you, i'm Mr Suppasit... Sorry for this, but i think we have a lot to talk. Could you join me for a drink?"

End of flashback

Mew's father explained all that Mew wasn't aware. Gulf had receveid lots of threats by letters, they were all intercepted by Tul, his mettings with Gulf's father. Mew was dumbfounded by all the things he had ignored.
They were talking when a men in his 50's entered the hospital room Mew was.
"I see you are awake" the man approached Mew, "i'm Gulf father, Nice to finally meet you. I've been watching you"  Mew gulped, he didn't know how to react. A shiver ran down his spine, what if Gulf father hated him? what if he's there to take Gulf? His eyes started to moist. He couldn't lost Gulf, he was ready to fight for his love.
" Mr Kanawut, nice to meet you! But before you do anything, i must tell you, I LOVE GULF with all my heart, i..." he couldn't continue, because Gulf's father hughed him. A weight has been lifted, when he felt this hugh.
" Gulf hadn't awake yet,  please go see him. Go, get back my son and you're Love" Gulf father was pleading.

When Mew approached Gulf's bed, he started sobbing. "Gulf, Bii, Baby... it's ok now, you can come back... come back to me baby... please!" 
Two hard days had passed and no sign of a Gulf awaken. Mew didn't leave his side. Everyone had come To pay a visit, Mew's mother stayed a little more.
Mr Kanawut had to leave to solve all the legal matters. Mew feeling tired fall a sleep, squeazzing Gulf's hand.

The sun was rising, a sleepy Mew opened careful his eyes and he was shocked...

#$# my dear readers  again thanks for supporting me, and my lowsly english...