The past

Authors pov

Mew started to explain who that guy was.
"Is name is Longh, i met him when i was in middle school" Les breath out and continued "at first we were just friends, but in time i was starting to  understand my sexuality, he was hitting on me and i left him do that, do to my curiosity we started a relationship. He was my first boyfriend..." Mew could see that Gulf wasn't very happy, he was twitching his fingers. But he need to explain everything.
" we were together for 6 months, i wasn't happy but i didn't care about that, i was finding me. One day i saw a guy in the mall while i was doing some shops, even to this day i don't know who the guy was. All i can remind is that, that day i thought that the boy was so beautiful, i never had this feeling for a stranger. Then i realise that i wasn't in love with Longh, so i decided to break up before hurting his feelings. At first he agreed with the break up, we remained friends...But after some time he started creeping me out, everytime i was talking with someone he appeared from nowhere, he changed his higschool course to be at the same as me, he kept calling and sending texts, if i didn't reply he would find me even at my house.
1 day i was out with a friend from college, he met us and acted cool.
But the next day, i met my friend at the hospital, he had been beat up by some random guys. With the message to stay away from me. I realised then that it was Longh's fault. I confrontted him, he didn't denied. He said that he had done that because he knew that my friend wasn't my soulmate, that was only him..." Mew closed his eyes, remembering everything...
" one day my family was travelling, i got home after school, to find my front door oppened, i was a little scared so i called the police. When they arrived we went in. I was shocked everywhere i look, i could only find photos of me. Not only the photos from school or band pratice, but also me sleeping, bathing even taking a shit... everywhere... it was Longh scaring me, showing that no matter what i do, he was watching. I opened a complain and 2 weeks after he was found guilty of stalking.  But as he was minor he only got 2 years of sentence in a mental institute. After that we moved out, last time i heard about him he had leave the country. But now he's back." Without realising Mew shead some tears, he was afraid, not only for him but also for his friends and Gulf, he realised that telling Longh about Gulf only putted the boy in danger, he teared up in front of the guys.
The three guys were shocked by Mew's story, Longh was a creepy dude, but they were overwhealming by Mew's tears. Gulf approached Mew and hughed him, patting his back. He tried his best to confort the big guy, he never looked so fragile.
"I'm sorry... I put you in danger, i put everyone in danger" Mew was sobbing hard against Gulf.
A few minutes passed before Mew could calm down. His face was a mess and his eyes was all red from crying.
Mild was the first one to talk, as they were still in the street and it was late he offered his house for a sleep over, actually he couldn't separate from the boys. He felt all the words from Mew, so he was scared that something could happen, he prefer to stay together then parted. Boat could sense what his boyfriend thought, he was thinking the same.
All the boys agreed, reaching Mild house, they decided where to sleep, Boat sleeped with Mild in his room while Mew and Gulf stayed on a mattress at the living room. After saying only a goodnight, they went in.
In each place the four guys were in deep thoughts, they were afraid, but neither Gulf, Boat or Mild were willing to let Mew alone on this, they were friends no matter what the future holds from them.

In the leaving room there was only dark, Mew and Gulf were staring to the ceiling, it was Gulf that moved first. He hugghed Mew like that wasn't a tomorrow. "No matter what, i'm here, i'm not going anywhere without you. Mew I have feelings for you, i can't hide them any long, now that i know you may feel the same. So please don't push me away" Mew started crying again, the boy he love was hughing him, he couldn't stop feeling safe in his arms. Neither thinking of staying away from him. He could only nod to Gulf, and in that position between tears the 2 boys felt asleep.

#guys i'm sorry for not updating for 2 days in a roll, i make it up to you

$ again thanks for reading and voting.

Please tell me if you want To some spicy moments, not only for Mew and Gulf but also Boat and Mild.

And i hated Longh caracther but i love the actor who portrays him. I find him adorable. At first i wanted to make San the enemy, but it wasn't fair, he only provocaded Type in the series....