Moving back

Authors pov

The next day, Gulf just woke up, his head was killing, he knew he had drink to much, but even if he drank untill he falls, he could remember everything he had done. With his eyes shut, he touched his lips, they were still swolled by Mew's kiss. He smiled and thanked the alchool, if Mew didn't wanted or even talked about it, at least he could tasted his lips, as he dreamed since he met the boy.
He had some flings with girls before, and never felt attracted to the same gender, but something changed when he met Mew, like an undiniable attraction, as if he was magnetized to him.
He also couldn't denied he wanted more!He stood up, but before he went to shower, he tooked a pill to cure his hangover, and started browsing on his phone, he was looking for some hints about dating a guy, and for a hour he just read the articles, but he needed more so he started seeing some videos about having sex. When he thought about Mew's he immediatly got hard. He was thinking about doing some hand work, when someone knocks at his door.

Gulf immediatly blushed, the guy who's he been thinking since he woke up, the guy who maked him hard only by a thought, was at his door with a huge smile.
"Hey Gulf...Gulf..." he was so lost, that he didn't heard a word that Mew said.
"What? Sorry..." Gulf finally talked.
"I asked if i wake you up? How are you? Have you eat?" Mew just asked with a concerned gaze, without asking for permission he got in and sitted on Gulf's bed.
He took advantage of Gulf perturbation, to have a good look on the boy who kissed him last night, he could see that he hadn't taked his shower, maybe he just woke up,his hair was disheveled and he had a soore face.
But his lips were still pumped and more redish than yesterday, Mew thought that Gulf's had been bitting them. When his eyes went down he was surprised, he could see that Gulf woke up hard. He smirked, his imagination was making him think that he was in that state because he dreamed about him.

When Mew got home after lefting a drunked Gulf in bed, his mind couldn't stop thinking, sure, mostly of the time because they kissed, but also looking for a away to stay closer to Gulf, he then decided that it was time to move back to the dorms. And it was that idea, that maked him get up earlier, prepared a suitcase and leave for the dorm.

And there he was, sitting in Gulf's bed, looking to a perturbed boy. He really wanted to get up, trapped Gulf in his arms and kiss him again, ,but for now he just stood there looking deeply to the other one.

It took some minutes to Gulf regained his selfwhare, he blinked multiples times to get sure he wasn't dreaming.
"Why are you here?" He asked Mew
"Now that the pipes are repared, i'm moving in, my parents told me that it will be a good experience living in the dorms with someone else then my family, so i thought i could try it, even more that weren't strangers, it will be easier" Mew explained, trying to be as convincing as possible.

Gulf openned big his eyes, one of his dreams was turning in reality, yes! he dreamed about Mew becoming his roomate, going to sleep looking at him, and the first one he would see when he wake up. And there he was, Mew, was getting his place as his roomate.
He started smiling at Mew... "well maybe i got here too soon! You better solve your small problem" Mew said it while looking and signed to Gulf lower parts, teasing him à little.
Gulf once more blushed, he was so happy to see Mew that he forgot he was hard as a rock, he ran to the bathroom. "Asshole" he said before closing the door.
Once inside he felt ashamed, now Mew would think he was a pervert. Je swept away his thoughts and took a shower, while doing that he couldn't stop asking himself, if Mew remembers last night. He didn't knew how to approach this topic without fear.
On the other side of the door Mew started to put his things away thinking the samething.

On another room, Mild was still soundly sleeping in the arms of a awaken Boat, he was admiring the boy sleeplish features. He couldn't stop smiling, last night was perfect, they finally openned up about their feelings, and end up sleeping together, ( yeah only sleeping for now). Suddendly he lost his smile, what if it was only the alcool??? What he'll do when Mild wake up and back off again? He felt the other moving, his eyes were wide open, his heart started beating fast, he was afraid.
Mild just opened his eyes looking at a shaked Boat, he climb a little, and gave a kiss to the other. Boat kissed him back, holding tight, he felt relieved. Last night really happened, Mild was there kissing him back...
"Good morning, my boyfriend" he said to Mild, he blushed and whispered, "Good morning, Phi".

# Hey Hey Hey... Thanks for keep reading.. stay safe...