Wild Feelings

Again my own pov

It was saturday, the 4 boys were nervous, but excited at the same time. Neverthless those feelings were stressing them out, they wanted to talk about them, but they were afraid of exteriorize it and be juged for that.

It was Mew the first one to give up, he called Boat to have lunch, he knew that Boat was also having some kind of feelings for Mild, so he thought that his best friend would ear him out.
When they meet, we could feel all those feelings lingeering. (This 2 guys are sweeter then a teddy bear)

They took their place and order the meal, Mew was starting to sweat a little, so he just blurt out "i'm in love with Gulf, in love with his eyes,his nose, his pinkish full lips, his ears, his body and his mind" there, he said it, it was like a tone had left his body.
" yeah, already noticed" Boat just replied.

His friend just smiled, Mew continued his explanation, he told everything To Boat, glad that his best friend would never juged him.
"But i don't know what to do, this week is beeing like a torture to me. I don't know what he is feeling, if he likes boys or girls, if he want To meet me, there a lot of If's in my mind!" Mew wanted to find the answers for all his questions and he hoped that Boat could enlighted them.

"Well, you need to talk to him, just open up, and wait, you'll feel better if you do that. And you'll also find all the asnwers, even if Gulf don't feel the same you can always befriend him" Boat told him, he didn't had the answers, but he was there if Mew needed.

" I have something to tell you also" Boat knew it was time to him, to be honest with Mew.
"I'm gay, i found out this summer, well, i'm not really gay, because i only feel attracted to one guy, one who is joyfull like a kid, i have feelings for Mild, Gulf best friend,... who could imagine that we that are best friends will be in love with 2 best friends?" Boat just laugh, even if he tried to hide his pain, Mew could see it.

Boat then explained, he had met Mild one day on the beach, the boy was playing with other 2.That day Boat was just amused by the way he played and gigled all around. The day after he returned to the same beach looking for Mild, he waited almost for 2 hours before Mild made his appearance, but when he was there, he was crying, and Boat just felt a sting in his heart, so he approached him.
Mild just needed someone to speak, and as he didn't knew Boat he thought that open up to a stranger was the best idea.
Mild had a lover, Kengla, but he couldn't tell anyone, because Kengla was younger, only 16 years old, also from a very influence family, they were going out for almost 1 year, and at that day Mild found out that Kengla wasn't the person he tought, while being with Mild, he was also with 1 other boy and 1 girl, that boy was a cheater and a player.

Boat felt sorry for Mild, he just stayed there listen and embracing him. After that day, the boys met several times. Mild was getting better, and Boat was getting attracted to him, more and more.

It was near the end of the summer break, after some drinks, when Boat and Mild were sitted on the sand looking to the sea, when Boat approached first, he called Mild and when he turned to face Boat, he caught his cheeks between his hands and closed the gap, Mild just stood there, he didn't move a inch, and Boat just kissed him, first it was a small peck, but then a lovely kiss, by the end they were lying down, Boat in the top just kissing feverish... that night Boat knew that he only wanted those lips.
But Mild was confuse, "we can't" Mild said pushing Boat, "why not, aren't you enjoying?" Boat replied, he was a little disturb by the kiss and the denial. "I just finish a relationship, one that gived me a lot of pain, i can't start anything else with someone, i'm not ready" and Mild then leaved.
Boat returned to that beach even after the summer end, but he couldn't find the boy. Only to meet him again, on that famous saturday. And even if they couldn't find a moment to talk face to face, the way they looked to each other had all the words they wanted to say.

Mew was speechless, he noticed that Boat and Mild had something going on, but this never went by his mind. He just reassure his friend, "if you are sure about your feelings, and you can open up about loving him, just go for it" it was all he could say. He knew that Mild could be the one for Boat as Gulf is the one for him.

Little they knew that Mild was also openned up to Gulf in the exactly same moment.

"Enjoy today evening, get closer, flirt with him. Try to see if he still feels the same, and if it's the case just be with him. Forget about Kengla, about everyone else,think about you and be happy" Gulf could only support his friend.

And it was with that in mind that, Mild and Gulf entered the bar.

# Hey, finally Boat and Mild were going somewhere... must be honest, i didn't liked how techno and Kengla story was, and also had more a connection with No and Champ... sorry for those who are against it.

## and one more time, thanks for reading and comment