first day II

Gulf

We arrived at Suppasit's home, she showed me the house and before briefing about my work, she said i could take a shower in her's son bathroom and change myself before i started. She's really a kind person, and after some doubts i accepted.

I went to take a shower, but before that, i took a look to the boy's room, i saw some music posters, 2 guitares, some music sheets, some magazines and books...and 3 photos that was on the desk, 1 of a Thanya, other 2 young boys and a third one was a family, looking closer i saw mrs Suppasit in the arms of a man, i supposed is mr Suppasit, and 3 kids, Thanya must had 1 or 2 years old in the photo, she was in the arms of a good looking boy, and next to them it was a handsome boy, a  little younger then the first one, but with the most lovely smile i ever saw. My heart starts to pound faster as i look to the kid. For some seconds or minutes my eyes where only for that photo. But i quickly stopped and went to shower, 10 min late i was joining mrs Suppasit and Thanya in the kitchen.
30 min after mrs Suppasit leaved To work and we started with the homework, Thanya is honestly clever,  barely need my help, we played a board game and then we had dinner, is was near 9 when i put her to sleep, i lay down near her, and as she ask i started reading a book. "Cinderella" 10 min late she was sleeping, i stay in that position and even without realise i closed my eyes, only to open them à little later when i heard a noise near the bed, i only had time to grab the first thing near me.

Mew

I'm going to my reunion with the seniors, Will having a christmas ball this year and it's the second year who will prepare everything for that, near the gates of the university a guy just bumped to me, he excuse himself in a rush and leaves, i look around to glance the guy but couldn't found him,  when i was about to start walking a object caught my eyes, it was a phone, must certainly that guy's phone. I took it and tried to unblock it, but it had a safe code, the only thing i could saw was a picture on his phone of a pair of eyes, and i swear it was the most beautiful, and profond brown eyes i have seem in my all life, i was mesmerized, and just then i wanted to meet the owner of this eyes. Don't get me wrong i know i'm gay and i don't have any problems with my sexuality,  but never in my 20 years of existance i felt such a strong connexion with only a picture, usually i let my dates come to me at first, but now i wanna be the one who founds him,  in this moment i don't even care about his sexuality, at least i will try to befriend him.
I was lost in my thoughts, when Boat calls me, we were late. I pick my senses, i couldn't be late today, i planned returning before 10p.m. to my house, only to take a look to the new babysitter my parents chose. I needed to be sure that "she" was the right person.

I meet my seniors, when the guy's phone started vibrating in my pockets,  i excused myself for a little to answer, it was a guy named Milf, à friend of the other, i explained why i had his phone, he said he would join me to take it back, no! I wanted to  meet him personally, i needed To meet him so i told Mild i couldn't today, we echange ours numbers to find other moment to give the phone back. I'm glad he couldn't see my smile right now, and i went back to the reunion.

It was near 9h30p.m. when it ends it was a long and exausting reunion, but at the same time very productive. We will see other courses to help, mostly first years with all the decoration, they are easy to order😀😁.
I quickly said my goodbeys and leave the faculty almost running, i even forgot i took my car today.(I think is destiny helping them)
I arrived and went to Thanya's room, she always sleeps at this hour, the door was open, and when i approached in the dark i could glance a men's figure in her bed, right now i knew i was right about this babysitter, in "her" first day she already took a guy to this house, and even let him stay with my princess.  I approached even more and then i saw this guy with my saxophone in his right hand, what  was he doing with that? Thanya felt my presence,"Mew is you?" I heard her saying, "yes is me, go back to sleep princess." I didn't want To scare her. "Meet me downstairs!"  I said with my soft but stern voice. I was mad...

# Hey guys thanks for reading, and don't forget to say something about this fiction.