First Day

Gulf

It's friday, and my work starts today, since yesterday i'm feeling to nervous, and i don't know why, when mrs Suppasit explain me the job, it was exactly how i act with my sister, so nothing new... But i couldn't stop this feeling, and now i'm even shaking.

I took a profond breath, i'm in my last class for today English, it finish at 2 p.m., that gives me enough time to go back to the dorm, take a shower, change myself and leave to Thanya's school, and it's only à 20min walk it's perfect, don't need to spend money on transportation.

I was at my dorm, i'm 1 lucky guy, it's been 3 months and i still haven't a roommate, it's an achievement, Hehehehe....ok not by me but i can still be happy for that.

I was preparing for my shower when suddendly the pipes broke down, "what a f...???not today!!!"i scream to myself. I try to call the support desk but no answer, Well i went there, they have a small office in each dorm, and it says  24/7 that means that Will always be someone, but guess what, it's close and empty. Why today???
I went back to the dorm water was everywhere, i pick my suitcase and started packing somethings, clothes books, pc..  the most important ones...
I look at my watch dammmmmm... is 4h45p.m. already,i'm late i need to run. Oh my, i hate being late even worst on my first day. I leave the dorm running with my school bag and my suitcase, i didn't think of anything else, just to be there in time.
Near the university entrance i bumped with someone i quickly excused me and i run for my life...
It was 4h59p.m when i reach Thanya's schoolgates, i took deep breaths, i'm proud of myself, for a min i felt like Usain Bolt, hahahaha. I don't see mrs Suppasit yet, thanks god, that gives me time to collect myself a little. Clothes? Still my uniform...ok at least is not bad. Shoes? Well they're wet but it's ok... school bag with important things? Here also... suitcase? Also he... What? In the confusion i brought my suitcase with me? What will they think about me? First day and i'm trying to live with them??? Or even i'm a homeless so they'll take me to their Center and not giving the work?
Damm it i didn't think when i saw i was late. I'll leave my bag and the reception and i'll call  Mild to collect him.
And it was at exactly at this moment that Thanya's mom appears. No more time, she look's at me askingly what happenned! I quick explained everything that happenned in the last 2 hours, and she ended laughing.
"My son had the same problem when he moved to his dorm this year, as he couldn't find a solution he moved back to our house"she said. We bouth laugh, she's really a kindhearted woman.
She put my bags in the car and we went to get Thanya. She quickly present me to the school's Director, explaining that i was started to pick the little one 2 times a week.
Then we leave to their house.

Mild

I try to call Gulf to see if he was at the kid school already, but someone else pick the call, explained that he had found his phone, i tried to arrange a meeting to collect my friend's phone but the other guy seems occupied, so we echange our phones number to settled other date.
How could him lost is phone already, it's the most important thing we have...

#an early update. Hope your enjoying