Attraction!

My pov

Gulf slept like a baby, he woked up earlier, asbhe wanted to prepare a breakfeast to this family who helped him.
He went to the kitchen, but was surprised, someone already made fresh coffee, but he couldn't see anyone there, as he didn't know their habits, he thought that some toasts and coffee will be great. He was looking when someone talk to him.
" good morning, you're up already?" Mew asked.
" yeah, good morning!" Gulf replied, he was surprised to see Mew there.

"I went out looking for some fresh bread, oh the coffee is ready!" Mew talked with the most normal voice possible, trying to hide his state if nervousness.
He had guessed that Gulf would get up early, to leave without disturbing more, so he's up since 6a.m., (right now the clock says 8a.m.) he didn't sleep, he turned and turned in his bed, just trying to find a way to get closer to Gulf, it was only at 5a.m. that he remembered his car, he had left at the faculty, so he planned to use that to accompany the other to campus, on their way, he would offer his help to solve the pipes problem, using his experience as a excuse. And spent the most possible time with Gulf, to start knowing him.He want to be sure, of what he were feeling. Could it be love at first sight? Or only a strong attraction? Sooner he figured out, earlier he could react.

"Ok, i saw the coffee so I set the table, and thought of some toasts but fresh bread is perfect, i'll get the butter and the jam, Thanya eat cereals in the morning?" Gulf starts to talk, it seems he couldn't stop himself, it was his way to hide whatever he was feeling at the moment. There was something about Mew that was different from other guys, yes! he was handsome, yes! he have a sweet voice, one he wouldn't stop hearing, yes! He was well built, goddam everything in Mew screamed perfection.
Gulf knew he was attracted to Mew, he knew since the moment he admired his ass.
But for him being attracted to a guy was just...a new thing, he wasn't against it, but he didn't know what to do, for one, he was mrs Suppasit son, so he was his boss also,second, he didn't know his sexual orientation, maybe he disliked gays.
He couldn't oppened to him explaining what is happening, they didn't know each other.
But he couldn't stop this attraction neither, so he tought he must find a way to get closer, start a friendship, even if nothing else could exist between them, at least as friend he shouldn't have problems.

Both of the boys were so lost in their thoughts, that they didn't realised that Thanya and the parents had joined them already. And they were smiling looking at the boys...

"Goooodddd mmmmorrrrrrniiinnnngggg" Thanya screamed to them, that was enough for them to come back to reality, they were flushed, as if they were caught doing something they shouldn't 😉.
After they greeted everyone, they sit to eat, Thanya placed herself between the boys. "Hey MewMew isn't Gulfie cute?" She said smiling, both of the guys chocked with the coffee.
"Hey Thanya i'm not cute, you are" Gulf said to Her now his cheeks was red, so he lowed his head to hide it.

On the other side Mew whispered to Thanya "yes he is princess" Thanya smile large, and hers parents quickly guess what Mew had whisper. They also smile. (Aren't they the best parents? They are rooting for the boys already)
The rest of the breakfeast they talked without problems. By the end of it, Gulf knew a little more about this family,as he guessed ,Mew was in the same faculty as him but studying on second year of music and arts, he also had a band who performs sometimes in a friends bar.
Thorn the oldest, has 25 years and he studies pediatrics, he's on his last year, so he's doing his stage, that's why he wasn't there,but he stops by every time he have a free day. That's why Gulf haven't met him, but, contrary to Mew, Thorn already know about Gulf being the babysitter, still mrs Suppasit didn't explain why she haven't told Mew about it from the start.

After the breakfeast, the parents offered himselfs to clean the kitchen (they limit obliged the kids to let them do it).

It was time to leave😔, at the breakfeast Gulf felt like he was home, but it wasn't his😢, so he went to pick his things, he needed to leave to solve his problem, he will be back near 5p.m. to do his job.

"Mae do you need my help today?" Mew asked his mother, he knew that she will be home until 5p.m., but he didn't want to look hasty to leave with Gulf.
"Why you ask dear? Do you need something?" Mrs Suppasit replied.

" no, is just... ,i left my car at the faculty yesterday, so i thought i could leave with Gulf to pick it up" Mew tried to talk in the most casual way, in meantime Gulf had joined them, he was smiling as soon as he heard Mew, if it was possible he and Mew would spend a little more time together, he was happy to do so.

" Oh no, i don't need you, of course you can go, and Mew!you already had been in the same situation as Gulf, so be kind and help him,ok ? As soon he gets a solution will be better for him, the poor guy had a terrible day yesterday, if i didn't need him with urgency i would have given him a free day." His mother answered looking kindly and fondly to Gulf, she actually liked him as a son, since the first time she saw him, not only because he was the perfect one to do the job, but also he was away from home, and the way he speaked about his family, showed how much he missed him, and she also knows he his a good son, as he was looking for a job only to relieve a little his father from all the school expenses. She actually admires Gulf from his maturity, but also his parents from the education they gaved to Gulf.
Other thing she felt from the beggining, it was that Gulf could be more to Her family that he thinks, but that she'll keep it to herself for now.

# Hey guys how are you? Hope you're taking care...

# Well as you could see i change the point of view, the firsts chapters was more to explain the caracthers and their start, and know is my story developpement.

$ again like, comment and enjoy...

€&€& oh, i forgot To mention, but my story Will have lemon moments, so if you don't want them tell me, so i could change, and today sunday 29 mars 2020 i'll make another chapter.
See you