First day III

Mew 

I turned around and went to the living room wainting for him, i promise if it wasn't for Thanya i would' ve already kick his ass. To calm a little my nerfs i was looking out the window, the night and the stars always appeased me. Then i heard him, "good..." I didn't let him say more.. "who are  you? Wha..." I couldn't say more, as i turned around to face him. How is this possible? The guy is here in my house? My heart stopped for a minute, the guy i wanted to fight a second ago, is the same who bumped me this afternoon, the same who lost his phone and mostly important the owner of the most beautiful eyes... And he was here facing me, looking like a child who is about to be punished by a bad deed. Honestly i felt the time stopped in that second, i couldn't stop myself, my eyes started to analyse the boy in front of me, he had dark hair, maybe the same eight as me, he was dress casual, white shirt and jeans, his sheeks were slightly pinkish, and his lips... they were so tempting, pink full lips, the most kissable lips i've saw... I wanted so bad to taste those lips, without notice my own feet started moving themself, closing the gap between us. No Word came out, neither from me or  from him, our eyes met, i could see the confusion in his eyes, but there was something else i don't know what but there was...
Only two more steps and i would be close enough to touch him. But i think it wasn't the right time for that.
'Cause at that moment the front door just openned, my parents just came in, i took 2 steps back.
"Oh Mew you're here already?"I heard my father, i just nodded.
" Gulf how was your evening?" I heard my mae asking, "great Thanya is really a princess, easy to take care honestly"  he reply to my mother. And right then i realised two things, first his voice was like music to my ears, and second he was there because he was the BABYSITTER. It wasn't a "she" but a "he", i was gladly surprised.
"Met me introduce, this Mew my second son!" Said my mother
"A plaisir to meet you mr.Mew, i hope you're calmer now!" He reply. He was smiling, and his answer just surprise my parents. "What have you  donne?" My father asked. Gulf was straighfoard i noticed. "I didn't know he was the babysitter, i was surprise when i saw him near Thanya." I explained to them feeling unsead."Oh it was my fault, i didn't tell him it was a male babysitter" said my mae. My parents started laughing, knowing them they were thinking what could i donne to Gulf if they weren't there.
" What you gonna do tonight?" My father asked Gulf. "you can't go back to your dorm" he goes on.
"Oh, i forgot about that, i'll call my friend to squat at his place, thanks for reminding me mr. Suppasit"  he starts looking for something in his pockets, and then he excused himself and leaved the living room and went upstairs. My parents explained me vis situation, it was funny to know that the dorms still have the same problem, him at least could enjoy about 3 months before the pipes situation, to me it was in my first day.
He comed back, he had à suitcase and a schoolbag with him. "I'm sorry mrs Suppasit but can i ask you a small faveur?" My mae nodds " could you lent me your phone? I can't find mine, maybe i forgot at dorms. I'll make a quick call, please." My mother said yes, and she went to grab her phone, and at that moment i retrieved his phone and handed to him. "Oh why do you have my phone?" He was shock and surprised also. I explained that i found him near the faculty gates, right after a guy bumped on me. "It was you? I'm really sorry, i was late, it was near 5p.m., i was rushing against time, really sorry,nah" oh my god, the way he talked, i really wanted to hugh him  and said it was ok.
He tried to call his friend but no one answer, to my own content. " he could stay here for tonight, and tomorrow he'll find a way to solve his problem" i said hopping that my parents agreed with me, they are very kind and immediatly said they were thinking the same. My father smiled a little looking at me, did he noticed something? Gulf refused at the beginning, it was his first day and he felt like he's only troubling us. After insisting with him, he finals accepted. He'll be staying in my brothers room, he will be close to mine, close to me...😅😅🤩🤩

# i'll try To update 1 more today, thanks again for reading and liking...