Feels like PARADISE

Me (attention to minors rated 18 or more)

"...if you join me!" This were the last words Mew heard before loosing all his concentration.
He quickly joined Gulf in the shower, the vision he had in front of him was purely exciting, his Bii was touching himself, moanning his name, he understood that Gulf also desired him. He then approached Gulf, blocking his eyes he took Gulf hand from his hard cock. Gulf was mesmerized by the way Mew looked at him, he could see the love but also the burning desire in his eyes. Looking a little down he saw that Mew was also hard, and his cock was magnificent and huge.A low moan got out from Gulf mouth, he was wainting from Mew to touch him, but he was only looking, he sighed.

That was enough to wake up Mew from his state of admiration. He pushed Gulf to his arms to kiss him,  they had other kisses but this one was different, was sloppy, exciting and ravenous. Mew licked Gulf upper lip, they played with their tongues, but clearly they wanted more.

Their bodies were hot, they were extremaly close, they could heard each others heartbeatings, soft moans could be heard in the bathroom.

"Gulf...Hummm....let's move to bed...Hummm..." Mew asked with a hoarse sexy voice.
Gulf could only nodded yes.
Without breaking their kiss, they moved to the bed.
Gulf layed down with a famish Mew on Top.
" wouuu you're so beautiful..." Mew said admiring once more the man who was under him. Gulf blushed immediatly, but he smirked in answer to Mew comment.
Mew started to kiss Gulf eyelids, then his nose, both side of the sheeks. Gulf closed his eyes, he was immersed in Mew's hot kisses, "baby, open your eyes. Look at me! Look at us!"  Mew said.
Gulf eyes went big open, when he felt Mew breathe close to the ear, he never thought he could be sensitive at this spot. Mew nibble Gulf's ear as soon as he felt Gulf's shivering under him by this small contact.
He was so hard that it was painfull, but he wanted to Gulf relaxed and enjoying their first time.
He continued to kiss Gulf on his ear, going down on his neck, he couldn't refrain himself, and he sucked a little everywhere, knowing that by tomorrow, Gulf neck will have the proofs of this amazing evening.
Gulf gripped Mew shoulders the moment the latest arrived to his nipples,  another hot spot, he licked them, sucked them and kissed. Gulf started to moanning  louder,  this was way more then he dreamed. He was feeling so alive and so great, his body started shivering only by the touch of Mew's lips, he was sure he couldn't no longer restrain himself. " Mew... i...  i'm...  hummmmmmmm....comiiiiiiinng"  and then a sperm jet spreaded on Gulf stomach. Gulf closed his eyes,  he was cursing himself for not controlling his own body and comming this soon, and ashamed by the state he was in.
" relax this is only starting, you'll be mine and i'll be yours this night" Mew replied near Gulf's ear, that small talk and that sexy voice was enough to make Gulf dick twitching again.
Mew was infatuated by both mess, he kisses Gulf intensely, their bodys was responding to each other as if they were only one.
He restarted kissing Gulf's body, reaching down he licked the white juice that Gulf had unleashed, "Hummm... tasty...." , he reached lower, and licked the tip of the already hard Gulf's member, making this last one tighten the sheets. Mew then take all Gulf dick in his mouth sucking the most of it, with his hands he was touching Gulf balls,  he wanted to do slowly but earing Gulf moanning and saying his name was only increasing his lust. He raised Gulf's legs to his chest, in this position he could have acess to his ass,  he started licking and slowly introducing his tongue on that tight hole. Gulf loosed completlely his mind, never ever had he felt this way, it was so damm good. Without even realising Mew had already intrude 1 finger, Gulf felt weird but that was no pain, Mew was gifted he thought to himself,  but when he felt the second finger he waul a little. Mew waited until he felt Gulf moving, only then he started scisoring making Gulf more confortable..."Hummm...  Booooo... mooooreeee..." He had found the right spot. After a few minutes, Mew took out his fingers, with a little of spit he put his cock on that entrance, he put in slowly, giving Gulf time to accomodate, when he was all in, he waited for Gulf to moved first, and he didn't waited long.
Gulf was dominated by pleasure, he couldn't stop himself of moving, like a dance between the two lovers. He wanted more so he asked..."mooooreeee... Meeeeewwww.... hardeeerrrrr.... fuck this is amaziiiiinnnngggg" Mew was drinking all Gulf's words, he started to move faster, harder...
"Meeewww....i...agaaaaainnn...i comm...." Gulf commed for the second time, followed by seconds by Mew..

Finally separating their bodies, they were catching their  breath, both of them were smiling widely. Their first time was over expectation, they were connected not only by soul but also by body... And with that state of mind, both the boys fell asleep in each other's arms.

# Hey my first attemp... are you pleased???

# once more thanks To old readers and new readers.

Et sissilette t'es où??? Tu vas bien?