The feelings are out.

Authors pov

The morning arrived, it was a hot sunny day.
When the boys met at Mild kitchen everyone could see by the dark circles in theirs eyes that they didn't slept well.

Mew apologized once again. "Mew i'm your friend for a while now, and i lied if i told you i'm not scare, but l' m still your friend and i'll stay like that always no matter your past or your futur, so stop with your apologies and eat your breakfeast, is sunday and i wanna date my boyfriend ok?" Boat said To Mew
" l stand by Boat, i'm here also for all of you." Mild joined the conversation. Only Gulf didn't say à word, sitting next to Mew he only gived him a warm smile.

After breakfeast, Boat and Mild went to the cinema, while Mew and Gulf went to Mew's house. Mew wanted to see his family.

It was a surprise to mrs Suppasit when the 2 boys arrived, but the moment when she locked eyes with Mew que knew there was a problem. After sending Thanya's to a friend house, she called Thorn to meet them at the house. 30 minutes after he arrived, Mew was trembling, Gulf couldn't stop himself and he took Mew's hand to assure him.
"Longh's back!" Those 2 words were enough to Mew's family, Thorn get up only to hugh Mew.
Mew explained the yesterday encounter in details, both Mew parents and brother just listened to him before making comments. When he finished..."so you and Gulf are a couple now?" Mr Suppasit asked, Mew stunned and Gulf was more red then the color itself.
"See i told you, Gulf is Mew type!" Mrs Suppasit added.

Everyone started laughing, Mew understood all his mothers reactions since the beggining, he thanked silent to GOD, for his family. Even if they were worried they always found that small thing that was positive to keep going. And now it was him and Gulf relationship.

After calming, Mew retorqued..  "sorry to disappointed, but we still haven't talk about that, so for now, AT this moment we are friends" he glanced Gulf who had his eyes down.
" get up!" Mew father said. "Mew take Gulf to your room, clear everything. You can't leave without open up all you have in yours heart, leave!"
Mew gave a small smile, and pushed Gulf to his room.

Entering the room they heard Thorn voice "only talk, we are at the house boys!"  He teased them.

It's been over then 10 minutes, there they were, in Mew room. None of them had open their mouth. They rarely looked to each other.

"Mew! I'm sorry!" It was Gulf the first to talk.
"For what?" Mew replied
"Sorry for kissing you,  not once but 2 times" Gulf speaked
" yo..you remembered?"Mew could only ask that.
"Even if i was drunk, i always remembered everything!"
" But why didn't you say before?"
" I couldn't, i didn't know your feelings, i was afraid that you hated, because you didn't mentionned about it. And you were treating me as friend! Gulf confessed
" Oh my lord, we are so stupid... I didn't hated, i loved it, i wanted more. But as you didn't talk about it, i thought you didn't remembered. So i thought that you only saw me as a friend. I didn't wanted to force my feelings on you." Mew smiled, they felt really stupid. Both of the boys feeled the same, but they were so blind to realise.
" Gulf i think i have felt in love with you, since the moment i picked up your phone and saw your eyes. I'm sorry i didn't tell you before. I'm even more sorry for putting your life in danger. I wanna be with you i really wanna. But i don't wanna hurt you. All that i want is to be with you and show everyday how much i love you. But i'll give you time. I'll wait 'till you're ready to accept a boy as a boyfriend." Mew looked deep into Gulf's eyes, showing that he was been 100% honest with him.
"Mew! I accept"
" Ok, just take all the time you need, i will be wainting for you no matter how long you'll take."
" Mew you're a idiot!" Gulf hit Mew shoulder.
" I wasn't talking about time or others things... I thought i was straight before i met you.
Never i felt anything for a guy, but the first moment i looked at you, everything changed. I'm not gay, because i don't feel the same for other guys. It's only you that make my mouth dry, my heart beat so fast, i lose myself just looking in your eyes. This feeling is only with you, for you.
So i accept, i wanna be with you no matter what. I accept being your man, your bii, your boyfriend. Even if you didn't popped the proper question, i saw in your eyes. So what about you?"

Mew couldn't say a word, a blanked just was in his head. At least his body was smarter. He pushed Gulf to himself and locked his lips. It was a kiss full of love and promises.
Gulf felt the same and corresponded the kiss immediatly. They only break the kiss when they needed air.

"Gulf! You're my everything. Thanks for accepting my love!thanks for supporting me! Thanks for wanting me!  Thanks for being born! Thanks for being handsome! I, Mew Suppasit, promise to be your Boo forever!" Straighten Gulf in his arms, while sheading once more some tears Mew declared his love to Gulf.

"CRYBABY" it was the only thing Gulf said before kissing Mew again.

# double update, no spicy scenes for now.😙😉😉😉