"Why?"

"Isn't it natural for a sensei to be curious about a student's past or power? In fact, I need to know more about you in general."

"No."

"Yes. They are."

"None of my previous sensei have cared. They were happy with me keeping secrets."

"Then they weren't very good sensei."

"They were better than you."

"How?" An irk mark formed on his head.

"They actually taught me something."

"I have taught you lots of things!"

"What have you taught me?"

"Teamwork."

"I knew that one already. I just didn't like it."

"Chakra control."

"I was so good at that you practically asked me to demonstrate to them!"

"Errrrrr."

"Exactly! You've taught me nothing!"

"It doesn't mean I'm not a good sensei!" I look at him with a deadpanned expression.

"Yeah. A teacher that hasn't taught anything. We're basically equals!"

"I can't argue to that one." Kaka-sensei looked away.

"I have no intention of telling you about myself."

"Will you at least introduce yourself like your teammates?"

"Why should I? You certainly didn't."

"That's because a ninja doesn't give their secrets."

"I'm a ninja too, you dimwit."

"How about we reintroduce ourselves then?"

"Why not? You first."

"Fine. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes, Icha Icha Makeout Paradise and my team. My dislikes, Guy shouting in my ear I guess. My hobbies are reading and going on missions. My dream..... I don't know that one."

"My name is Mesaal Yukini. My likes include training and going on missions. I don't like my past or people talking about it. My hobbies are training and reading. My dream is to kill three specific people."

"What did these people do? Sasuke wants to kill Itachi because he murdered his clan. What are your reasons?"

"I want to kill the person who massacred my clan, like Suke. I want to kill the person who murdered my adoptive parents and I want to kill... Him for doing what he did years ago."

"Who's 'he'?"

"Tetsu."

"Philosophy?"

"Yeah. He had an obsession with it for some reason." I shrug.

"Maybe because he wanted to follow his name."

"Most likely not."

"Whatever you say. Now tell me about your powers."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because not even I know the full extent of them."

"They're that powerful, huh."

"Well, I don't know all that much about myself either."

"What do you mean?"