Chapter One *EDITED*

Christian's Perspective.

"Right there! Right there, don't stop!"

I smack her ass then grab her ponytail, forcing her to arch her back even more. I start picking up the pace, hitting her spot over and over again. I watch the sweat drip off of her soft, caramel skin as I'm going in and out of her.

The look and sound of her soft, round ass bouncing off of me makes me go crazy every time. I grab her ass and throw my head back for a second, before looking back down at her and fucking her even faster.

"Don't cum yet." I tell her.

"I c-can't hold it!"

I slow my strokes down, keeping her from coming too quick. "Get on top." I tell her, pulling out and laying down. She squats over me, slowly putting it inside her, letting out a loud moan as she does.

"Damn, Harlem." I moan. She grinds on me slowly, moving her hips in circles.

"Cum in me, daddy." She says, looking at me as she starts riding me faster. We both moan and curse under our breath, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

I start fucking her back while she's riding me and, in seconds, we cum at the same time, letting out loud moans as we do so.

Out of breath, she gets off of me and lays down beside me, staring up at the ceiling.

Harlem is like my best friend. We've known each other since she was 14 and I was 16, and she lost her virginity to me 2 years after we met. It has never been anything more than friendship and sex, but our bond is dope. I like kickin it with her.

"I'm gonna shower." She says, getting up.

"You staying the night?" I ask her.

"Probably not, but I'll stay for a while. Roll something for me?"

"I got you."

Harlem's Perspective.

I pull up into the driveway, take my key out of the ignition and sit in the car for a few seconds. Hopefully, my mom is sleep or not home because it's almost 4 in the morning.

I finally get the courage to get out of my car and go into the house, so I do. I quietly close the front door behind me, and put my keys on the hook beside the door. I walk as quietly as I can up the stairs, and, halfway up, the hallway light turns on. Shit.

"Where the hell were you at?" My mom stands at the top of the stairs, arms crossed, slurring her words.

"I was hanging out with a friend."

"At 3 in the morning, Harlem? You out here being a hoe!"

I roll my eyes and finish walking up the stairs, walking past her and towards my room. She grabs me by my ponytail, pulling me back towards her.

"You don't walk past me, lil girl. Who do you think you are?"

I can smell the liquor on her breath as she yells at me.

"Mom, I'm just tired. I have work in the morning, please just let me go to bed."

"You smell like weed. Where was you at?" She asks me, still gripping me up.

"Nowhere, mom."

She raises her hand and slaps me across the face, then let's go of me. I hold my face, holding back tears, and rush into my bedroom. I close and lock my door and lay down, face first on my bed, letting out tears.