"No, after that!" Tina stomped her foot in frustration, "Come on, Newt. Quit playing around"

"I--- love you. . ?" the statement came out more as a question than a heartfelt saying. Newt didn't expect him to say that. 

"Really?" Tina asked, "Or are you just kidding around? Or is it just like every other time when we said that and didn't really. . . mean that? Or was it a friendly gesture?"

"I mean it" It took a lot of courage, but now that it's out, he felt quite better, "I mean every word. I love you, Tina".

"In that case, I must unburden my heart as well" Tina replied, "I feel the same way. I love you too".

"Are you sure? You seemed to be quite perplexed about it".

"I'm sure that you are the one. Sure we may have differences, but I guess that's the thing that sets us apart from others" Tina started, "I guess I'm used to trusting my mind than my heart, but I for one, am sure. You helped me loads of times, Newt. You were like a friend to me, except you knew me well, inside out".

Newt blinked, aghast. Was this happening?

"And if I were to give up such a kind, charming, flawless and an adorable person like you, I shall never forgive myself" Tina beamed, tears forming in her eyes.

Then Newt did something that he'd never imagine himself doing, in such a frenzy.

He kissed her, placing a caring hand on her head. Tina returned the kiss back, placing her hands on his shoulder.

Theseus was extremely frustrated. He had mountains of reports to file and with the absence of Anna, he couldn't do it himself. He decided to ask a few people about Anna's whereabouts. He hadn't seen her except for the party the previous night.

He finally mustered up the courage to go to Dakota's office to ask about Anna. He knocked on the door. Dakota sat there, looking through some reports herself.

"Hello" Theseus nodded.

"Oh it's you, Scamander" Dakota got up, "Come in".

"I just wanted to know what happened to Anna. She isn't at work today" Theseus asked.

"She's away for a while" Dakota said, "It happens. These episodes are common. She goes away, far away from home for a while and she comes back when things are back to normal".

"That's absurd!" 

"Look I can't stop it. She refuses therapy so she's relying on running away from her life" Dakota shrugged, "All I can do at this point is support her for her choices. I can't explain her disorder, but I can just. . help her be in a comfortable environment".

"Oh" Theseus said, "Okay, that's . ."

Dakota shrugged, "Do you need any help? I mean, I'm off duty now and I can take Anna's place. Plus, I don't think nobody cares if a Curse-Breaker does an Auror's job. It's Friday and close to the weekend and as long as you have submitted your reports, you'll do fine".

"Really?"

"Why not? I'm just lollygagging".

"Okay. Suit yourselves"

Theseus and Dakota returned back to Theseus's office. There were some reports that needed filing and stamping. Dakota took one half of the pile and started to file. Theseus was quite amazed. Dakota could do so many things.

"So, Dakota, do these episodes occur often?" Theseus asked, "To Anna, I mean".

"They do" Dakota explained, "If Anna really likes someone, she goes in for the kill. And things get bad. Then she leaves for a few days and she comes back, all refreshed and new. Then the cycle continues".