I was taken aback..... Just a little. I wanted to spend time with him too. But Mare was all alone in there. I thought for a second.

"Do you mind if I call my friend to tell her I'll be a little late?"

"Take your time." He smiled. We walked side by side, taking another road that was completely empty.

"Oh! I forgot." I gave him his lollipop and pulled out mine. He laughed out loud, taking it. He gave me the drink and I accepted it while dialing Mare's number.

*Hellooooo? Saura? Where are you????* She slurred.

"Jeez woman how drunk are you?"

*I'm not drunk!* She hiccuped. *But I don't wanna go home.* she whined.

This girl, I said out loud making Jimin chuckle. "Listen, do you want to stay there or go home? Shall I call a cab for you? I'll come home a little later than you."

*I don't wanna go home.......call a cab for me. Hold up, you're coming home late? DID YOU FIND A MAN? *

I giggled. "Shut up. No I did NOT. I'll call you a cab. Go home safe. Bye."

*Bub byeeeee. Have fun.* She started making kissing noises. That's when I ended the call. Jimin started laughing out loud.

"Sorry about that. She loves me." I said while closing my eyes in embarrassment. I booked a cab and punched her number in.

"It's alright, I've put up with the members for ages and trust me, they aren't any better."

I remembered that Jimin was a part of the group too. I slapped my mind internally. I was so focused on him alone that I forgot the fact that he was with the rest of the group all the time.

"Is it alright for you to go home alone?" He tilted his head. "You don't have to do this for me."

"It's alright. How many days in life do you get to hang out with the Park Jimin?" I raised my eyebrow and smirked.

"True." He chortled.

We walked side by side for a long time, staring straight ahead, just enjoying each other's presence, without saying a single word.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Are you uncomfortable? Do you want to go home?" He stopped walking and looked at me expectantly.

"What? No! I am just enjoying the silence."

"How could you enjoy silence? I find silence deafening." He hung his head and took off his mask tucking it in his pocket.

Something was wrong. I could feel sadness radiating from him. I took a step closer to him and looked up at his face. He raised his eyes to look at me. I held his gaze. His beautiful brown orbs speckled with streaks of black stared back at my black ones.

"Silence gives you the chance to think. It gives you the chance to ponder about your concerns and eventually end up with a solution for them. Don't fear the silence or darkness. They make you a better person. You'll find a friend in yourself, whom you can confide in, in the silence." I smiled.

He stayed still for a while without breaking eye contact. I saw an uncertainty pass through his eyes. And then he smiled. He leaned downward, a few inches away from my face and said, "Thank you."

We stayed the same way for a few seconds, when I realized the position we were in. I cleared my throat and looked away, and started walking forward.

"Let's go, enjoy the empty roads while we can." I started adding a skip to my steps.

He chuckled and sprinted a little to join me. We reached cross roads. It was empty.