Epilogue

Seokjin walked down the busy hallways. A frown settled itself on his handsome face without his consent when he noticed that all the eyes were on him. Females were swooning at his sight while the males were glaring daggers at him. Maybe his new blonde hair wasn't a good idea at all. It just doubled the attention he got. He took a mental note to scold his friend Hoseok for suggesting the stupid idea.

He walked out of the bustling university grounds finding his way to a certain cafe he adored. A good coffee might be able to lighten up his sour mood.

The thing he hated most on the earth was the attention but it always found its way to him and followed him wherever he went. He never asked for the endless love confessions or cringy letters he got everyday from his admirers. Weren't they shameless? He was tired of them. Sure, he needed someone to love him. But not because of his looks or money, he needed someone to love his true self.

Seokjin was deeply immersed in his thoughts blaming his cruel faith, while placing his order. So he didn't understand there was someone walking behind him holding a steamy cup of coffee right when he turned.

Their bodies collided.

The owner of now spilled coffee cup stumbled back with a painful 'ouch'.

Seokjin gasped upon seeing the coffee stain on her baby pink floral blouse. 'Oh great Seokjin. Now you ruined another person's day.' He mentally rolled his eyes at himself and bowed down quickly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you coming. I'll pay for this."

He bowed deeper in shame.

"Hey, it's not a big deal. Are you okay?" The lady in pink asked with-

Wait! That voice was familiar. He had heard it somewhere before.

Seokjin quickly looked up and when he saw her kind ebony orbs his own chocolate brown eyes widened with surprise.

It was her.

The woman in his dreams.

Thousands of emotions which Seokjin couldn't grasp swirled in her beautiful eyes upon seeing his face. Her pink lips softly stretched into a beautiful smile.

"Erm.. Have we met before? You seem familiar." She asked him with excitement after a long minute of dilemma.

He smiled at her flushed face. "I don't know.. By the way I'm Seokjin."

Her eyes twinkled with happiness.

"I'm Isabella.."

~The End~

~The End~