Chapter 22 - Spy

As Taehyung washed his hands and came out of the cottage hoping to have some fresh air, the gorgeous white dove landed on his shoulder with a happy squeak.

"Huh? You came.."

The bird nodded as the response. The lad took her onto his hand and looked at her starry eyes.

"If you are wondering, love of your life is sleeping right now. He already started drifting off when I was dressing his wounds. Poor guy must be tired."

After his words the dove landed onto the floor and turned into her true form, Isabella. Her beautiful face looked sad and dull.

"Tae, I was almost late there. What if Namjoon was quicker? What if something worse happened? I could have lost him forever.." She said with a sigh.

"Don't stress yourself anymore." Taehyung said while patting her head. "Everything will be fine dear. What matters most is that he is safe now."

"I guess.."

Taehyung opened the door and took her in. Neither of them were aware of two sharp eagle eyes watching their every move and listening to their every word.

After checking the sleeping man Taehyung seated her in the kitchen where he was staring to cook something for Seokjin.

"Ahh! I'm going to be an expert on cooking herbal porridge!" Taehyung said with a chuckle. "Anyway.. Isa, how exactly did you make Namjoon agree to with that?"

Isabella chuckled. "You can never imagine. I almost got killed there."

"What? What happened? How?" Her friend asked with big eyes.

"I threatened him. I told him that if he doesn't free Seokjin, I'll tell human king Hoseok about the whole plan behind the marriage."

"ISABELLA! YOU ARE INSANE!"

"Shh.. Don't shout Tae. Seokjin is sleeping."

"But Isa.. it's so risky to play with Namjoon's plans. You know how he is when he determined to do something."

"I know Tae. But I have to stop him somehow. I can't let him destroy the human world."

After that she told him everything, about her determination to stop the war and about her new friends, Hoseok and Jungkook. She told him how nice they were, how well they treated her and how much it's important to her.

After listening to the whole story, Taehyung sighed. "I don't know Isa.. What you are going to do is good but you are playing with fire. I'm worried about you."

Isabella smiled. "Don't be. I'll be fine."

Taehyung checked the half cooked porridge on the stove. "I don't think Namjoon will let you meet the human king again. How were you going to tell him?"

"I was not. Remember the letter I wrote before coming back? I wrote everything he needed to know and gave it to my special ally." Isabella said wiggling her beautiful eyebrows.

"Pfft. Who is your so called ally? Another innocent prince that you enchanted?"

"Hey! I didn't enchant Jungkook!"

"Yeah! Whatever!" Taehyung said waving a hand to show that he doesn't care making Isabella pout.

"Actually it's my loyal maid, Ellie. You see I have made a really good impression on all kinds of people in Fendrel."

"Yeah. I can see that. How can you trust a maid?"

"This one is different. I've seen how loyal she is. So I gave her the letter and asked to give it to Hoseok tonight. Simple as it is!"

Taehyung sighed. "Whatever floats your boat princess! So what were the things you had to take care of before?"

"Ah.. that! I sent a message to Ellie asking not to give the letter anytime soon."

"Anytime soon?"

"Yeah. I asked her to give the letter only if the marriage cancels. Even if I bargained with Namjoon, Hoseok needs to know this."

"So that means you are cheating Namjoon!" Taehyung gasped.

"Gosh! No!" She quickly denied. "I'm a woman with a word. I promised Namjoon that if he frees Seokjin I'll not tell his plans to king Hoseok. It doesn't mean that I'll be stopping the our marriage with another way. So when I stop it, Hoseok deserves to know why. That's where the letter comes in handy. Understood?"

"Fine. How are you going to stop your marriage now?"

"I'll figure out something. I still have another few weeks left before the spring comes. Do you have anything helpful in mind?"

Taehyung shook his head with a sigh. "I can only think that two royal siblings are too much for this poor world."

Before she could come up with a sarcastic comeback a shuffle from the kitchen door stopped them. Both of them turned around only to find a frowning Seokjin standing there.

"Your marriage?" He asked Isabella with wide eyes.

Namjoon stood infront of the sharp eyed black eagle watching him turning into the best hunter of Ava

"Yoongi, I didn't think you'd bring me something this soon." He asked the silver haired male with a hint of surprise.

Yoongi smirked at the young king. "Well, I'm extremely sorry to break your opinion about my efficiency, but I found who the human is.."

"